PENGARUH STRUKTUR IKLAN TWO SIDED, PENGETAHUAN DAN PREFERENSI UNTUK PRODUK ROKOK TERHADAP MINAT BELI (STUDI KASUS PADA KARYAWAN PT. TEL PULP AND PAPER KABUPATEN MUARA ENIM)

  • Susianti Susianti STIE Prabumulih

Abstract

Looking at cigarette product advertisements in various media, there is always a warning about the dangers of smoking to health in addition to information about the product itself. This study aims to identify the level of awareness and knowledge of consumers among smoker employees of PT. TEL Pulp and Paper on the influence of cigarettes on health, then continued by identifying the influence of cigarette advertisement structure on buying preferences, preferences and interests, and identifying whether there are significant differences in the assessment of advertising structure, level of awareness and knowledge, likes and preferences and beliefs and purchases between smokers based on differences in the number of cigarettes consumed per day. Hypothesis testing will be done by the Simple Linear Regression method. The results of the study show that From the output of the summary model, the determination table above gives R Square of 0.824. This shows that the Two Sided Advertisements variable and knowledge and awareness simultaneously have an influence of 0.824 or 82.4% on buying interest, while the remaining 17.6% is the influence of (aspects) or other factors not included in the study this is like preferences and preferences etc. While the correlation value (R) = 0.769. This shows that the Two Sided Advertisements variable and knowledge and awareness, the correlation is very strong against buying interest.

Keywords: Two-Sided Ad Structure, Awareness and Knowledge and Preference and Preference

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2011. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Adiputra, Riyan & Moningka. 2011. Gambaran Perilaku Konsumtif terhadap Sepatu pada Perempuan Dewasa Awal. PSIBERNETIKA : Jurnal Psikologi Jakarta, 05(02).

Basu Swasta, Dharmesta dan Irawan, 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran Modern, Liberty, Yogyakarta.

Dermawan Wibisono, 2010. Metode Penelitian & Analisis Data. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.

Djarwanti & Subagyo, Pangestu (2008), Statistik Induktif, Yogyakarta, BPFE.

Ghozali Imam, 2013, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program Ibm Spss 19, Semarang, Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro

Kotler Philip & Amstrong , Gary. 2011. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran Indoensia, Penerbit Erlangga.

Kasali, Rhenald. 2014, Manajemen Periklanan, Jakarta, PT. Pustaka Utama Grafika.

Lidyawati. 2008. Hubungan antara Intensitas Menonton Iklan di Televisi dengan Perilaku Konsumtif. Skripsi (tidak diterbitkan). Surakarta : Fakultas Psikologi UMS.

Moleong, Lexy J. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Penerbit PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offset, Bandung

Pechmann, Cornelia. 2004 Predicting When Two-Sided Ads Will Be More Effective Than One Sided Ads : The Role of Correlational and Corespondent Inferences, Journal of Marketing Research, 29.

Wibisono, Dermawan 2010, Riset Bisnis, Edisi Pertama, BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: CV Alvabeta

Sugiyono, 2009. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Schiffman dan Kanuk. 2012. Bauran pemasaran , Edisi 7. Jakarta: Indeks.

Speziale, H.J., & Carpenter, D. 2003. Qualitative research in nursing: Advancing the humanistic imperative. (3rd Ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilki
Published
2018-12-07
How to Cite
Susianti, S. (2018). PENGARUH STRUKTUR IKLAN TWO SIDED, PENGETAHUAN DAN PREFERENSI UNTUK PRODUK ROKOK TERHADAP MINAT BELI (STUDI KASUS PADA KARYAWAN PT. TEL PULP AND PAPER KABUPATEN MUARA ENIM). Journal of Economic, Bussines and Accounting (COSTING), 2(1), 92-105. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v2i1.375