Determinasi Brand Trust terhadap Brand Loyalty pada House of Kage Sukabumi

  • Any Octaviany Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Nor Norisanti Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Dicky Jhoansyah Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

Brand loyalty is one concept that plays a very important role in marketing strategies to maintain customers who are loyal to the brand. The purpose of this research is to explain the influence of bran reliability and brand intention as brand trust’s dimension on brand loyalty in the Muslim clothing House Of KAGE Sukabumi. Tehe method that use in this research is descriftive associative and quantitative approaches with multiple linear regression as a data analysis technique. Result of the research shows that the magnitude of the influence of brand trust on brand loyalty in the Muslim clothing House Of KAGE after testing simultaneously and partially have a positif and significant influence. It’s amounted to 11.8%, while the remaining 88.2% are influenced by other variables not examined in this research.

Keyword : Brand Trust, Brand reliability, Brand intention, Brand Loyalty.

References

Sugiono, (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis kuantitatif, kualitatif, kombinasi, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Aaker, David A. (2017). Manajemen Ekuitas Merek. Jakarta: Mitra Utama.

Bodro, Wahyu Yuli Tri, Sari Srikandi Kumadji dan Wasis A. Latief. (2009). “Pengaruh Kepercayaan merek terhadap Loyalitas Merek (Studi pada Mahasiswa SI Jurusan Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi. Universitas Brawijaya Pengguna HandphoneNokia)”.

Rizan, Mohammad, Basrah Saidini, dan Yusiyana Sari. (2012). “Pengaruh Brand Image dan Brand Trust terhadap Brand Loyalty Teh Botol Sosro survei Konsumen Teh Botol Sosro Di Food Court ITC Cempaka Mas. Jakarta Timur”.

Andriani, Meta dan Frisca Dwi Bunga. (2017). “Faktor Pembentukan Brand Loyalty: Peran Self Concept Connection, Brand Love, Brand Trust dan Brand Image (telaah pada merek H&M di kota DKI Jakarta.

Carla Y, Elyria Kemp. Childers. dan Kim H. Williams. (2012). “A tale of a musical city: Fostering self-brand connection among residents of Austin, Texas”.

Brown, Jane Hemsley dan Ibrahim Alnawas. (2016). “Service quality and brand loyalty: The mediation effect of brand passion, brand affection and self-brand connection”.
Published
2019-07-31
How to Cite
Octaviany, A., Norisanti, N., & Jhoansyah, D. (2019). Determinasi Brand Trust terhadap Brand Loyalty pada House of Kage Sukabumi. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Bussines and Accounting, 3(1), 1-7. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v3i1.591
Abstract viewed = 0 times
PDF downloaded = 2 times