Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah Daerah Kabupaten Ogan Komering Ulu

  • Reni Febrianti Universitas Baturaja
  • Anis Feblin Universitas Baturaja
  • Hasiatul Aini Universitas Baturaja

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the factors that influence the Accountability of OKU Regency Government Institution Performance. The method used in this study is non probability sampling, namely purposive sampling. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing is a statistical test partially (t test) and simultaneous (F test). T test results show that there is a significant influence of internal control and motivation on the Performance Accountability of OKU Regency Government Agencies with a t table value of 2.00758. F test results show a sig value of 0,000 <0.05 or obtain an F value of 15.517> F table 2.40 which means that together the budget target clarity (X1), accounting control (X2), reporting system (X3), internal control (X4), and motivation (X5) have a significant effect on performance accountability. Based on the coefficient of determination obtained a value of 0.564. Conclusions, the contribution of the clarity of budget targets, accounting controls, reporting systems, internal controls, and motivation to performance accountability was 56.4%, while the remaining 43.6% was influenced by other variables not explained in this study.

Keywords: Performance Accountability, Government Institutions

References

Bastian, B., Indra, I. (2009). Akuntansi Sektor Publik di Indonesia. BPFE: Yogyakarta

______. (2010). Akuntansi Sektor Publik Suatu Pengantar Edisi ketiga. Jakarta: Erlangga

Herawaty, N. (2014). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah. Jurnal Cakrawala Akuntansi, 6(2), 151-161

Hidayattullah, A., Irene, I. (2015). Pengaruh Kejelasan Sasaran Anggaran, Pengendalian Akuntansi, Sistem Pelaporan terhadap Akuntabilitas Kinerja SKPD di Merauke. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Multi Disipilin Ilmu & Call For Papers Unisbank (Sendi_U)

Instruksi Presiden Nomor 4. (2011). Percepatan Peningkatan Kualitas Akuntabilitas Keuangan Negara
Keputusan Dalam Negeri Nomor 690.900-327 Tahun 1996 tentang Pedoman Penilaian Kinerja Keuangan

Mahsun, M., Heribertus, H. (2011). Akuntansi Sektor Publik Edisi ketiga. BPFE: Yogyakarta

Mahsun, M., Muhamad, M. (2018). Pengukuran Kinerja Sektor Publik Edisi Pertama. BPFE: Yogyakarta
Mardiasmo, M. (2018). Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Andi: Yogyakarta

Peraturan Presiden Nomor 29 Tahun 2014 tentang Sistem Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah

Perwirasari, F. B. P., Subowo, S. (2016). Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah (AKIP). Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Semarang (Terpublikasi)

Robbins, S. P., Timothy A. J. (2012). Perilaku Organisasi (Organizational Behavior). Edisi Kedua belas. Buku 1. Buku2. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Yulianti, R., Hardi, H., & Rusli, R. (2014). Pengaruh Kejelasan Sasaran Anggaran, Kesulitan Sasaran Anggaran, Pengendalian Akuntansi dan Sistem Pelaporan terhadap Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah Studi pada Satuan Kerja Perangkat Daerah Kabupaten Pelalawan.JOM (Jurnal Online Mahasiswa) Fakultas Ekonomi,1(2), 1-15
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
Febrianti, R., Feblin, A., & Aini, H. (2019). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah Daerah Kabupaten Ogan Komering Ulu. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(2), 297-309. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i2.1025
Abstract viewed = 33 times
pdf downloaded = 22 times