Pengaruh Investment Opportunity Set dan Profitabilitas terhadap Kebijakan Dividend

  • Winda Astri HIdayat Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • R Deni Muhammad Danial Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Dicky Jhoansyah Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of investment opportunity set (IOS) and profitability on dividend policy in insurance companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The use of the method uses purposive sampling. The analysis technique used is simple linear analysis, multiple linear analysis, and hypothesis testing is a partial statistical test (t test) and simultaneous test (f test). The results of the t test show that the investment opportunity set (IOS (X1) influences positive but not significant to dividend policy, Profitability (X2) has a negative and not significant effect on dividend policy.Based on the F value test together the investment opportunity set and profitability do not have a significant effect on dividend policy (Y) Based on the test the coefficient of determination is 0.361 It can be interpreted that the effect of Investment Opportunity Set (IOS) and Profitability on dividend policy is 13.03%, while the remaining 86.97% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.

Keywords : Investment Opportunity Set, Profitability, Dividend Payout Ratio

References

Ayu. (2014). Faktor-Faktor yang Berpengaruh Terhadap Kebijakan Deviden. Jurnal Universitas Diponegoro. 3 (3): 67-77

Fahmi, I. (2017). Analisis Laporan Keuangan . Bandung: Alfabeta.

Haryeti dan Ekayati Ririn Araji. (2012). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Investment Opportunity Set dan Pertumbuhan Perusahaan Terhadap Kebijakan Deviden Pada Perusahaan LQ 45 Yang terdaftar di BEI. Jurnal Ekonomi.

Idawati. (2014). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Laverage, ukuran perusahaan terhadap kebijakan devidend Perusahaan Manufaktur. E-jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Undayana. 36 (1): 89-99

Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan . Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Suardi. (2014). Pengaruh Profitabilitas dan Investment Opportunity Set Terhadap Deviden Tunai Perusahaan Go Public Sektor Perbankan Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Ilmiah Saintikom.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif . Bandung : Alfabeta.

Putri, Dithi. A. (2013). Pengaruh Investment Opportunity Set , Kebijakan Utang Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen. Studi Empiris Pada Emiten Pembentuk Indeks LQ-45 di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurna Akuntansi, 1 (1): 45-55

Widyawati, R. D. (2018). Pengaruh Kesempatan Investasi, Pofitabilitas Dan Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Deiden Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di BEI . Ekonomi dan Bisnis .
Published
2019-05-18
How to Cite
HIdayat, W., Danial, R. D., & Jhoansyah, D. (2019). Pengaruh Investment Opportunity Set dan Profitabilitas terhadap Kebijakan Dividend. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(1), 48-58. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i1.603
Abstract viewed = 21 times
pdf downloaded = 21 times