Dampak Kemampuan dan Pengalaman Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Ahmad Sumitra Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Deni Muhammad Danial Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Eryy Sunarya Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Ability (Variable X1) and Work Experience (Variable X2) on employee performance. The method used in this study is using descriptive methods and associative methods. Data collection techniques conducted by researchers in this study are through observation, questionnaire interviews, documentation and literature study. Data analysis techniques start from the compilation of data, tabulation of data up to the testing phase. Based on the results of the calculation of the study of multiple linear regression analysis. The coefficient of determination (R2) can be obtained from the capability variable (X1) and work experience (X2) affects 89.8% (0.898) on employee performance (Y), the remaining 10.2% is influenced by other factors outside the research this. Conclusions, abilities and work experience have an impact on employee performance

Keywords: Ability, Work Experience, Employee Performance.

References

Aristarini L., Kirya I. K., & Yulianthini N. N (2014). Pengaruh Pengalaman Kerja, Kompetensi social dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal e- Bisma Manjaemen. 2 (1), 1-10

Bangun, W. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : erlangga.

Gibson dalam Octavianus (2018). Pengarah Pengalaman Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Telom Indonesia Cabang Manado. Jurnal EMBA, 6(3), 1758 – 1767.

Hasibuan, M. S. P. H. (2012). Manajmen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Mangkuprawira, TB S. (2007). Bisnis Manajemen dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedua. Bogor: IPB Press

Mangkunegara, A. P. (2012). Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.

P.Robbin, Stephen. (2008). Perilaku Organisasi, Jakarta: PT.Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.

Simamora, Herny. (2001). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Bagian Penerbit STIE YKPN.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kombinasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Thoha, M. (2011). Perilaku Organisasi Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta:Pustaka Setia
Published
2019-06-29
How to Cite
Sumitra, A., Danial, D., & Sunarya, E. (2019). Dampak Kemampuan dan Pengalaman Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(1), 131-142. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i1.676
Abstract viewed = 2 times
pdf downloaded = 1 times