Pengaruh Pendapatan Asli Daerah dan Dana Alokasi Khusus terhadap Belanja Modal

  • Nida Rizqia Fikra Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the influence of Regional Original Income (PAD) and Special Allocation Funds (DAK) on the Sukabumi Regency Government Capital Expenditure. The research method used in this study is associative and descriptive methods. The data collection technique in this research is secondary data, the method used is documentation. The sample in this study is the Budget Realization Report (LRA) of the Sukabumi Regency Government for the 2018-2020 period using 36 data samples, and using the multiple linear regression analysis method. The results showed that the known value of R Square was 0.920 or 92% which indicated that there was a simultaneous influence between the variables of local revenue and special allocation funds on capital expenditures of 92% and the remaining 8% was influenced by other factors not examined. In conclusion, the Regional Original Revenue partially shows that the Regional Original Income (PAD) has a positive and significant effect on Capital Expenditures. Meanwhile, the Special Allocation Fund partially shows that the Special Allocation Fund has no significant effect on capital expenditure. Simultaneously Local Original Revenue and Special Allocation Funds have a positive and significant effect on Regional Capital Expenditures. 

Keywords: Special Allocation, Capital Expenditure, Regional Original Income

References

Adisasmita, R. (2014). Pembiayaan Pembangunan dan Anggaran Daerah. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Direktorat Jendral Perimbangan Keuangan Tahun 2017

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponogoro

Halim, A. (2012). Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Karyadi, S. A. (2017). Pengaruah Pendapatan Asli Daerah, Dana Alokasi Umum, dan Dana Alokasi Khusus terhadap Belanja Modal pada Kabupaten dan Kota di Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta. https://eprints.uny.ac.id/59906/1/Skripsi_Santika%20Adhi%20Karyadi_15812147034.pdf

Peraturan Menteri Dalam Negeri Nomor 33 Tahun 2009

Peraturan Pemerintah Nomor 123 Tahun 2020

Putra, W. (2018). Tata Kelola Ekonomi Daerah. Depok: Rajawali Pers

Rochmansjah, H., & Sholeh, C. (2010). Pengelolaan Keuangan dan Aset Daerah : Sebuah Pendekatan Struktual Menuju Tata Kelola Pemerintahan yang Baik. Bandung : Fokusmedia

Standar Akuntansi Pemerintah

Sugiyono, S. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sujarweni, V., Wiratna, W. (2016). Akuntansi Sektor Publik : Teori, Konsep, Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Pers

Undang-undang Nomor. 33 Tahun 2004
Published
2022-09-11
Abstract viewed = 0 times