Analisis Pengaruh Influencer Marketing dan Brand Love terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Skincare Skintific

  • Dhea Nofa Lestiyani Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur
  • Sugeng Purwanto Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of influencer marketing and brand love on purchasing decisions for skintific skincare products. This research method is a quantitative method. The hypothesis in this study was tested using the Structural Equation Model, because the SEM model test is an advanced development of multiple regression analysis. The results of this study note that the T-statistic value of influencer marketing on purchasing decisions is 3,348. The test results show that the T-statistic value is > 1.96. The influencer marketing variable on purchasing decisions shows a value of 0.001. The T-statistic value of brand love on purchasing decisions is 2,459. The test results show that the T-statistic value is > 1.96. The brand love variable on purchasing decisions shows a value of 0.014. It can be concluded that influencer marketing and brand love influence purchasing decisions. The R-square value is 0.489 which can be concluded that the purchasing decision variable (Y) can be explained by influencer marketing and brand love variables of 48.9%. While the remaining 51.1% is influenced by other variables.

 

Keywords: Brand Love, Buying Decision, Influencer Marketing, Skincare Skintific.

References

Agustin, N., and A. Amron. “Pengaruh Influencer Marketing Dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Skincare Pada Tiktok Shop.” Kinerja 5, no. 1 (2022): 49–61.

Amalia, K., and R. A. Nurlinda. “Pengaruh Influencer Marketing Dan Online Customer Review Terhadap Purchase Intention Melalui Perceived Value Produk Serum Somethinc.” Sibatik Journal: Jurnal Ilmiah Bidang Sosial, Ekonomi, Budaya, Teknologi, Dan Pendidikan 1, no. 11 (2022): 2383–98.

Amelia, Serli Ria, Siti Maulidia Ainun Nisya, and Laily Muzdalifah. “Pengaruh Brand Ambassador, Brand Image, Dan Country Of Origin Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen.” Journal of Creative Student Research (JCSR) 1, no. 1 (2023): 143–62.

Bairrada, C. M., F. Coelho, and A. Coelho. “Antecedents and Outcomes of Brand Love: Utilitarian and Symbolic Brand Qualities.” European Journal of Marketing 52, no. 3 (2018): 656–82.

Bergkvist, L., and T. Bech-Larsen. “Two Studies of Consequences and Actionable Antecedents of Brand Love.” Journal of Brand Management 17 (2010): 504–18.

Carter, William K., and Milton F. Usry. Akuntansi Biaya. Diterjemahkan Oleh Krista. 14th ed. Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2016.

Ghozali, I. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit UNDIP, 2014.

Lengkawati, A. S., and T. Q. Saputra. “Pengaruh Influencer Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian.” Prismakom 18, no. 1 (2021): 33–38.

Lou, C., and S. Yuan. “Influencer Marketing: How Message Value and Credibility Affect Consumer Trust of Branded Content on Social Media.” Journal of Interactive Advertising 19, no. 1 (2019): 58–73.

Nasir, T. M. B., A. A. Priyono, and S. Sholehuddin. “Pengaruh Iklan Sosial Media, Influencer Marketing, Dan Electronic Word-of-Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Kecantikan Avoskin (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Islam Malang).” E-JRM: Elektronik Jurnal Riset Manajemen 12, no. 1 (2022).

Pratiwi, C. S., and A. P. Sidi. “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga Dan Influencer Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Scarlett Body Whitening.” Relasi: Jurnal Ekonomi 18, no. 1 (2022): 192–204.

Santoso, D. A., and R. K. M. Brahmana. “Pengaruh Brand Authenticity Terhadap Brand Attachment, Brand Love Dan Consumer Emotional Well Being Pada Konsumen High Luxury Brands Product Di Surabaya.” Jurnal AGORA 7, no. 2 (2019).

Tiara, S. A., and R. Sulistyowati. “Pengaruh Country Of Origin Dan Brand Love Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Skincare Nature Republic Di Tunju Plaza Surabaya.” Jurnal Pendidikan Tata Niaga 10, no. 1 (2022): 1583–90.
Published
2023-11-18
Abstract viewed = 116 times
pdf downloaded = 84 times