Pengaruh Media Sosial Instagram dan Harga Tiket terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Event Deliland Festival 2023

  • Rebekka Hutabarat Politeknik Negeri Medan
  • Agus Mariani Saragih Politeknik Negeri Medan

Abstract

This research aims to determine the influence of Instagram social media and ticket prices on the decision to visit the Deliland Festival 2023 event partially and simultaneously. This research uses quantitative methods. The object of this research is the Deliland Festival 2023 with data collected through questionnaires and observations. This research was analyzed using data quality tests, classic assumption tests consisting of normality and reliability, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and coefficient of determination tests. The results of this research show that partially the social media Instagram has a positive and significant influence on the decision to visit the Deliland Festival 2023 event. The ticket price partially has a positive and significant influence on the decision to visit the Deliland Festival 2023 event. Simultaneously the social media variables Instagram and the ticket price have an influence positive and significant towards the decision to visit the Deliland Festival 2023. Then based on the determination value it lies in R Square. It is known that the coefficient of determination value is R2 = 0.527, which means that all independent variables, namely social media Instagram and ticket prices, influence the decision to visit by 52.70% and the remaining 47.30% can be explained by other variables not examined in this research.


Keywords: Instagram, Price, Visiting Decision.

References

Amstrong, K. d. (2013). Prinsip Prinsip Pemasaran Jilid 1. jakarta: Erlangga.

Atmoko, D. B. (2012). Instagram Handbook. jakarta.

Bagas Dwi Prakoso, N. M. (2020). Pengaruh City Branding dan Media Sosial Instagram Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung di Lumpur Sidoarjo. 637.

Bate'e, M. M. (2019). Pengaruh Media Sosial Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di Toko Kaos Nias Gunungsitoli. In Jurnal Ekonomu & Ekonomi Syariah (pp. 313-314).

Ferlitasari, R. (2018). Pengaruh Media Sosial Instagram Terhadap Perilaku Keagamaan Remaja. Lampung.

Keller, p. K. (2016). Marketing Management . London: Pearson Education.

M Haenlein, M. d. (2010). Users Of The World unite! The Challenges and Opportunities of Social Media. In Business Horizon (pp. 56, 59-68).

Ningsih, H. N. (n.d.). Pengaruh Media Sosial dan Fasilitas Wisata Terhadap Minat Pengunjung Dengan Kepercayaan Sebagai Variabel Moderating. In Jurnal Media Manajemen Jasa (pp. 1-10).

Prakoso, Z. P. (2021). Pengaruh Media Sosial, Event Pariwisata, dan Fasilitas Pelayanan Terhadap Minat Berkunjung Kembali Sanboarding Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo. In Jurnal Fokus Manajemen Bisnis (pp. 74-94).

Puddin, H. S. (2018). Pengaruh Harga Dan Fasilitas Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Wisatawan Di Objek Wisata Bukit Gibeon Kecamatan Ajibata Kabupaten Toba Samosir. In Jurnal PLANS : Penelitian Ilmu Manajemen dan Bisnis 13 (1).

Puguh Kuriawan, M. S. (2019). Instagram Sebagai Media Komunikasi Pemasaran Modern Pada Batik Tulis Khas Tanjung Bumi Bangkalan

Sidabalok, F. (2019). Pengaruh Harga Tiket dan Karakteristik Event Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Pada Event Ubud Village Jazz Festival 2019 PT Antartika Music Production Bali . medan.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta CV.

Sulistiyana. (2015). Pengaruh Fasilitas Wisata dan Harga Terhadap kepuasan Konsumen (Studi Pada Museum satwa). In Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya.

Thamrin, Y. P. (2016). Pengaruh Atribut produk Wisata dan Electric Wod Of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Pada Kawasan Wisata Mandeh. In Kajian Manajemen dan Wirausaha (pp. 283-295).

Tjiptono, F. (2015). Strategi Pemasaran edisi IV. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.

Wheelen, T. L., & Hunger, J. D. (2012). Strategic Management and Business Policy: Toward Global Sustainability (Thirteenth Edition). New Jersey: Pearson Education.

Wicaksono, M. (2017). Pengaruh Media Sosial Instagram @wisatadakwahokura Terhadap minat Berkunjung Followers. Riau.
Published
2024-05-02
Abstract viewed = 7 times
pdf downloaded = 8 times