Analisis Profitabilitas, Solvabilitas dan Ukuran Perusahaan yang Menyebabkan Audit Delay

  • Lala Febby Ardiany Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • R. Deni Muhammad Danial Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Dicky Jhoansyah Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the ratio of profitability, solvency and size of the company whether it affects the Audit Delay on PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk listed on the Stock Exchange in the 2015-2017 period. the analytical method used in this research is descriptive-associative method. The data used in this study are secondary data from the company's financial statements. The results showed the value of Nagelkerke R Square was 0.672. This value shows the ability of independent variables (profitability, solvency and company size) in explaining the dependent variable (Audit Delay) is 67.2% and the remaining 32.8% there are other factors outside the model that explain the dependent variable. And the results of the Omnibus Test of Model Coefficients with a value of 0.329, which means greater than 0.05, the profitability, solvency and size of the company variables together do not affect the company's model (Audit Delay). In conclusion, profitability, solvency and company size variables do not affect and cause Audit Delay at PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk.

Keywords: Audit Delay, Company’s Measurement, Profitability Ratio Solvability Ratio,

References

Astuti, Dewi. (2004). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahan. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Brigham dan Houston. (2010). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Buku Satu Edisi Kedua. Diterjemahkan Oleh Ali Akbar Yulianto. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Juniati, Erin. (2016). Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keterlambatan Penyampaian Laporan Keuangan Pada Perusahaan Pertambangan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2011-2013. Jurnal Ekonomi. 3, (1).

Malinda Dwi Apriliane. 2015. Analisis Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi Audit Delay (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia tahun 2008-2013). Skripsi. Tidak Diterbitkan. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta.

Pemerintah Indonesia. Peraturan Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Nomor 29 Tahun 2016 Tentang Laporan Tahunan Emiten atau Perusahaan Publik. www.ojk.go.id/id/kanal/pasar-modal/regulasi/peraturan-ojk/Documents/Pages/POJK-Laporan-Tahunan-Emiten-Perusahaan-Publik/POJK-Laporan-Tahunan.pdf (Diakses 05 Maret 2019)

Pemerintah Indonesia. Peraturan Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Nomor 04 Tahun 2017 Tentang Bentuk dan Isi Prospektus Dalam Rangka Penawaran Umum dan Penambahan Modal Dengan Memberikan hak Memesan Efek Terlebihdahulu Oleh Emiten Dengan Aset Skala Kecil Atau Emiten Dengan Skala Menengah. www.ojk.go.id/id/kanal
/pasar-modal/regulasi/peraturan-ojk/Pages/POJK-Nomor-54-POJK.04-2017.aspx (Diakses 05 Maret 2019)

Respati, Novita Wening Tyas. (2004). Faktor-faktor Yang Berpengaruh Terhadap Ketepatan Waktu Pelaporan Keuangan (Studi Empiris di Bursa Efek Jakarta). Jurnal Maksi. 4. 71.
Published
2020-06-27
Abstract viewed = 24 times
pdf downloaded = 23 times