Pengaruh Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure, Intellectual Capital Disclosure dan Debt to Asset Ratio terhadap Nilai Perusahaan

  • Leni Siti Rukmana Deffi Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember
  • Dwi Cahyono Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember
  • Rendy Mirwan Aspirand Universitas Muhammadiyah Jember

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure, Intellectual Capital Disclosure and Debt To Asset Ratio on firm value. This research uses quantitative methods, involving a sample of 21 mining companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the 2015-2017 period. Primary data is collected from regular company reports. The results of the study using a partial test showed a significance value of 0.397 for the Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure variable, a significance value of 0.349 for the Intellectual Capital Disclosure variable and a significance value of 0.301 for the Debt To Asset Ratio variable. The calculated coefficient of determination results obtained a value of 0.111, which means the independent variable under study only affects the value of the company by 11%, while the remaining 89% of the company's value is influenced by other independent variables outside the variables used in this study. Conclusions, Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure, Intellectual Capital Disclosure and Debt to Asset Ratio have no influence on firm value.

Keywords: Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure, Intellectual Capital Disclosure and Debt To Asset Ratio, firm value.

References

Aspirandi,Rendy Mirwan. (2018). firm value creation through intellectual capital and corporate social performance with mediated of financial performance using islamic manufacturing sector as supplementary analysis. Rusia Journal. Vol 8 No 9.

Ardianto, D., & Rivandi, M. (2018). Pengaruh Enterprise Risk Management Disclosure, Intellectual Capital Disclosure Dan Struktur Pengelolaan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. Profita, 11(2), 284-305.

Bontis, Nick. (1998). Intellectual Capital: An Exploratory Study that Develops Measures and Models. Management Decision. Vol. 36 No. 2, hal 63-76.

Bontis, N. (2001). Assessing Knowledge Assets: A Review Of The Models Used To Measure Intellectual Capital. International Journal of Management Reviews, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp. 41-60.

Bontis, N. (2003). Intellectual capital disclosure in Canadian corporations. Journal of human resource costing & accounting, 7(1), 9-20.

Devi, S., Badera, I. D. N., & Budiasih, I. G. A. N. (2016). Pengaruh enterprise risk management disclosure dan intellectual capital disclosure pada nilai perusahaan. Simposium Nasional Akuntansi XIX, 1-28.

Geovani, r. N. (2018). Pengaruh pengungkapan enterprise risk management dan pengungkapan intellectual capital terhadap nilai perusahaan (studi pada perusahaan properti dan real estate yang terdaftar di bursa efek indonesia periode 2013-2016) (doctoral dissertation, fakultas ekonomi dan bisnis unpas).

Jogiyanto, Hartono. (2000). Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta: BPFE UGM.
Pamungkas, a. S., & maryati, s. (2017). Pengaruh enterprise risk management disclosure, intellectual capital disclosure dan debt to aset ratio terhadap nilai perusahaan. In prosiding seminar nasional darmajaya (vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 412-428).
Syamsuddin, Lukman. (2009). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan Konsep Aplikasi dalam: Perencanaan, Pengawasan dan Pengambilan Keputusan. Edisi Baru. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Ulum, I., I. Gozhali., dan A. Chariri. (2008). Intellectual Capital dan KinerjaKeuangan Perusahaan; Suatu Analisis dengan Pendekatan Partial Least Squares. Paper dipresentasikan pada acara Simposium Nasional Akuntansi XI. Pontianak.

Wahidahwati.( 2002). Pengaruh Kepemilikan Manajerial Dan Kepemilikan Institusional Pada Kebijakan Hutang Perusahaan: Sebuah Perspektif Theory Agency. Jurnal Riset Akuntansi Indonesia, Vol. 5, No.1,Januari: Hal 1-16.

Wahyudi, Untung, dan Hartini P. Pawestri. (2006). Implikasi Struktur Kepemilikan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Dengan Keputusan Keuangan Sebagai Variabel Inetrving. Simposium Nasional Akuntansi IX, Padang.
Published
2020-06-26
Abstract viewed = 34 times
pdf downloaded = 23 times