Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Kebijakan Hutang, Profitabilitas, Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen pada Perusahaan Wholesale/Retail di Bursa Efek Indonesia

  • Angeline Setiawan Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Liyi Sumira Purba Universitas prima Indonesia
  • Annisa Nauli Sinaga Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Sherly Estenia Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to examine and analyze how the influence of Company Size, Debt Policy, Profitability, Liquidity Against Dividend Policy in Wholesale / Retail Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2015-2019. The research method uses quantitative and descriptive approaches. The population in this study is the overall number of Wholesale / Retail sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, amounting to 63 companies. The sample of this study were 11 companies with a purposive sampling method. The data analysis technique is multiple linear regression analysis. Partially shows that profitability has a positive and significant effect on dividend policy on Wholesale / Retail companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2015-2019 period. While Company Size, Debt Policy, Liquidity have no effect and are not significant on dividend policy at Wholesale / Retail companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period of 2015-2019. And simultaneously Company Size, Debt Policy, Profitability, Liquidity have significant and significant effect on dividend policy on Wholesale / Retail companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period of 2015-2019. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination is 29.2% while the remaining 70.8% dividend policy is explained by other variables not examined in this study. The conclusion of this study is that partially only profitability has a positive and significant effect on dividend policy on Wholesale / Retail companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period 2015-2019.

Keywords: Company Size, Debt Policy, Profitability, Liquidity, and Dividend Policy

References

Anggraini, Dita, A.D. & Wihandaru. (2015). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, Free Cash Flow, Leverage, Profitabilitas dan Struktur Kepemilikan Terhadap Kebijakan Membayar Dividen. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis, 6(2).

Arjana, I Putu, P. H. & Dharma, S. (2017). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Leverage, Ukuran Perusahaan dan Corporate Social Responsibility Pada Kebijakan Dividen. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana 21(3): 2021-2051.

Dhira, Nindi, S.O, Novi, W. & Nining, I.W. (2014). Pengaruh Laba Bersih, Arus Kas Operasi, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang listed di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Jurnal Universitas Jember. 13(2).

Hery. (2017). Kajian Riset Keuangan. Jakarta : Penerbit PT Grasindo.

Husnan, S. & Enny, P. (2012). Dasar-dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Ketujuh. Yogyakarta : UPP STIM YKPN.

Mulyawan, S. (2015). Manajemen Keuangan. Bandung : Pustaka Setia.

Musthafa. (2017). Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta : Penerbit ANDI.

Rachmawati, K. (2017). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan dan Kebijakan Utang terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Properti Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2012-2015).

Saputra, Bagus., D. (2013). Pengaruh Likuiditas, Leverage dan Profitabilitas terhadap Kebijakan Deviden (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Automotive and Components yang Listed di BEI).

Sudana, I., M. (2015). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Thaib, C., & Rita, T. (2015). Pengaruh Kebijakan Hutang dan Profitabilitas terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Studi Pada Perusahaan Foods And Beverages Yang Terdaftar Di BEI Tahun 2010-2014). Jurnal EMBA. 3(4): 215-225.

Bansaleng, R., Parengkuan, T. & Ivonne, S. S. (2014). Kebijakan Hutang, Struktur Kepemilikan dan Profitabilitas terhadap Kebijakan Dividen pada Perusahaan Food And Beverage Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal EMBA, 2(3) : 817-830
Published
2020-09-07
How to Cite
Setiawan, A., Purba, L., Sinaga, A., & Estenia, S. (2020). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Kebijakan Hutang, Profitabilitas, Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen pada Perusahaan Wholesale/Retail di Bursa Efek Indonesia. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 4(1), 127-136. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v4i1.1444
Abstract viewed = 91 times
PDF downloaded = 84 times