Pengaruh Website Quality dan E–Satisfaction Terhadap E-Loyalty Pada Website pssi.org

  • Bambang Supriadi Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Abdul Yusuf Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

Abstract

This study aims to acknowledge any relationship between Website Quality and E - Website user satisfaction with E-Loyalty of website users. In this study the authors used quantitative research methods. The independent variable is the variable that affects or causes the change or the dependent variable arises. In this research, the independent variables are Website Quality and E - Satisfaction. The dependent variable on the variable which is the result of the effect, because the independent variable. The dependent variable in this research is E - Loyalty. The population in this study is online ticket buyers throughout Indonesia through the PSSI.org website, which is unlimited. The population is users of the PSSI Web Site throughout Indonesia. The sampling technique used in this study is a random sampling technique by presenting a total of 10-15% based on the population of buyers or users of the PSSI.org Web site throughout Indonesia which is provided unlimited, it is known The number of samples using the Jacob Cohen formula using an error level of 10% was obtained as many as 204 respondents. The results of the research obtained by the authors also partially Website Quality and E - Satisfaction has a significant effect on E - Loyalty on the PSSI.org Website, E - Satisfaction with E - Loyalty has a proportion value of 8.2%, Website quality has a higher effect on E - Loyalty on the PSSI.org Site with a proportion of 10.2%. Effect of Website Quality and E - Website user satisfaction on E - Website user loyalty simultaneously with an effect of 35.8%, while the remaining 64.2% is by other variables not examined in this study

Keywords: Website Quality , E – Satisfaction , E – Loyalty

References

Ahmad, A, R, O & Khan, M.N. (2017). Exploring the role of website quality and hedonism in the formation of e-satisfaction and e-loyalty: Evidence from internet users in India. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 11 (3): 246-267
Anderson, R.E. & Srinivasan, S.S. (2003). E-Satisfaction and E-Loyalty: A Contingency Framework. Psychology and Marketing, 20, (2), 123–138.
Anindea, Revita. (2016). E – Satisfaction dan E – E - Satisfaction mempengaruhi E – Loyalty konsumen wanita dalam sosial media.
Budi, R.F. (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Web Terhadap Tingkat Kepuasan Penggunaan Google Schoolar.
Hur. (2011). A Structural Model of the Relationships Between Sport Website Quality, ESatisfaction, and E-Loyalty. Journal of Sport Management. 25: 458-473.
Jamalludin, A., Sulistiowati, S., & Lemantara, J. (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Website Terhadap Kepuasan Pengguna Berdasarkan Metode Webqual 4.0 Pada Website Stikom Career Center (SCC) Surabaya. Jurnal JSIKA, 5(1), 1–8.
Puspitasari, A. (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Website Terhadap Nilai yang dipersepsikan, Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan Pada Online Shop. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi.
Sadeh. (2012). The Effect Of Website Quality Dimension On Costumer Satisfaction In E – Retailing system. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 10 (3): 366-369, 2011.
Suyono, S., Purwati, A. A., & Cutan, M. (2020). Peran Kualitas Pelayanan, Total Quality Management dan Promosi Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan. INVEST: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 1(1), 45-56.
Siagian, H. & Edwin, C. (2014). Analisis Website Quality, E - Satisfaction, Loyalty, pelanngan online shop. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, 4(2).
Tjiptono, F & Chandra, G.. (2016). Service Quality dan Satisfaction. Edisi 4.. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset
Published
2021-04-03
How to Cite
Supriadi, B., & Yusuf, A. (2021). Pengaruh Website Quality dan E–Satisfaction Terhadap E-Loyalty Pada Website pssi.org. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 4(2), 635-644. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v4i2.1720
Abstract viewed = 3 times
PDF downloaded = 1 times