Pengaruh Debt To Equity Ratio, Current Ratio Dan Quick Ratio Terhadap Return On Assets

in:

  • Galuh Pramesti Irawan Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Gusganda Suria Manda Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

Abstract

The research purpose to analyze the effect of Debt to Equity Ratio, Current Ratio and Quick Ratio to Return On Assets in Food and Beverage subsector Manufacturing Companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). This research uses quantitative methods. The type of data used is secondary data in the form of financial statements during the period 2014 - 2018. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis with a hypothesis test consisting of t test and F test. The results showed that partially Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) has a significant effect to Return On Asset (ROA). Meanwhile, Current Ratio and Quick Ratio had no effect to Return On Assets (ROA). Simultaneously, DER, CR and QR have significant effect on Return On Asset (ROA).  Based on the calculation of the Determination Coefficient Test it is known that the R square value is 0.294 or 29.4% which shows that 29.4% ROA can be explained by DER, CR, and QR while the remaining 70.6% is explained by other variables not analyzed in this research.

Keywords: DER, CR, QR, ROA

References

Afrinda, N. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Likuiditas dan Solvabilitas Terhadap Profitabilitas pada Perusahaan Makanan dan Minuman Yang Terdaftar di BEI. Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi, 1–23.
Afrizal. (2017). Pengaruh Dana Pihak Ketiga, Quick Ratio, Current Asset Dan Non Performance Finance terhadap Profitabilitas PT Bank Syariah Mandiri Indonesia, 3(1), 189–210.
Ajizah, Euis & Mulyani. (2019). Pengaruh Current Ratio dan Debt to Asset Ratio, Debt To Equity Ratio Terhadap Return On Asset Pada Perusahaan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). The Asia Pasific Journal of Management Studies. Vol. 6 No.1.
Fadilah, N., Ghani, E., & Amaniyah, E. (2017). Pengaruh Quick Ratio, Inventory Turnover dan Debt To Equity Ratio Terhadap Rentabilitas Pada Perusahaan Kabel yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Kompetensi, 11(1), 89–108.
Kusuma, R. P. (2018). Pengaruh DAR, Ukuran Perusahaan, Risiko, Pajak, dan Likuiditas terhadap Profitabilitas Perusahaan Sektor Pertambangan di Indonesia. BISMA (Bisnis Dan Manajemen), 8(2), 191.
Mahardhika, P. A., & Marbun, D. (2016). Pengaruh Current Ratio Dan Debt To Equity Ratio terhadap Return On Assets. Widyakala Journal, 3, 23.
Solihin, Dede. (2019). Pengaruh Current Ratio dan Debt To Equity Ratio Terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) Pada PT Kalbe Farma, Tbk. KREATIF Jurnal Ilmiah Prodi Manajemen Universitas Pamulang, 7(1), 115–122.
Published
2021-08-28
How to Cite
Irawan, G., & Manda, G. (2021). Pengaruh Debt To Equity Ratio, Current Ratio Dan Quick Ratio Terhadap Return On Assets. Journal of Economic, Bussines and Accounting (COSTING), 5(1), 81-89. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i1.2089
Abstract viewed = 0 times
PDF downloaded = 3 times