Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan,Profitabilitas,Pertumbuhan Perusahaan Dan Laverage Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Sektor Properti Dan Real Estate Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia

  • Annisa Nauli Sinaga Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Perdy Perdy Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Agustina Teresia Purba Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

This study aims to examine and analyze how the influence of company size, profitability, company growth and leverage on firm value in the property and real estate sectors listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2017-2019, either partially or simultaneously. This research is a quantitative research. The population in this study is the property and real estate sector companies totaling 58 companies. The sample of this research is 27 companies selected by purposive sampling technique. The statistical method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the study indicate that company size, company growth and leverage have no effect on company value. While profitability has a significant effect on firm value. And simultaneously Company Size, Profitability, Company Growth and Leverage have an effect on Company Value. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination is 33.1% while the remaining 66.9% Firm Value is explained by other variables not examined in this study. The conclusion of this study is that only profitability has a significant effect on firm value in the property and real estate sectors listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2017-2019.

Keywords : Company Size, Profitability, Company Growth, Leverage, Firm Value

References

Dewi, M. A. P., & Candradewi, M. R. (2018). Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Perusahaan dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Struktur Modal dan Nilai Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 7(8), 4385-4416.
Darmawan, A. (2020). Pengaruh Profitabilitas dan Leverage Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Dengan Corporate Social Responsibility Sebagai Variabel Moderasi dan Ukuran Perusahaan Sebagai Variabel Kontrol. Balance : Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Bisnis 5(1).
Hidayat, W.,W. (2019). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan, Return On Equity dan Leverage Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di Indonesia. Forum Ekonomi, 21 (1) 2019, 67-75.
Khumairoh. (2016). Pengaruh Leverage, Profitabilitas, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Nilai Perusahaan (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Garment Dan Textile Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2011-2015). Seminar Nasional dan The 3rd Call For Syariah Paper (SANCALL) 2016.
Lubis, D. W. S. (2017). Pengaruh aktiva produktif dan dana pihak ketiga (DPK) terhadap return on assets (ROA) pada PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk tahun 2007-2015 (Doctoral dissertation, IAIN Padangsidimpuan).
Novari, P. M., & Lestari, P. V. (2016). Pengaruh ukuran perusahaan, leverage, dan profitabilitas terhadap nilai perusahaan pada sektor properti dan real estate (Doctoral dissertation, Udayana University).
Oktaviani, M., Rosmaniar, A., & Hadi, S. (2019). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan (Size) dan Struktur Modal Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan. BALANCE: Economic, Business, Management and Accounting Journal, 16(1).
Ramdhonah, Z., Solikin, I., & Sari, M. (2019). Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Ukuran Perusahaan, Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Sektor Pertambangan Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2011-2017). Jurnal Riset Akuntansi dan Keuangan, 7(1), 67-82.
Published
2021-12-07
How to Cite
Sinaga, A., Perdy, P., & Purba, A. (2021). Pengaruh Ukuran Perusahaan,Profitabilitas,Pertumbuhan Perusahaan Dan Laverage Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Sektor Properti Dan Real Estate Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 5(1), 400-408. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i1.2449
Abstract viewed = 6 times
PDF downloaded = 2 times