Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja, Motivasi Kerja Dan Kedisiplinan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Rezeki Surya Intimakmur

  • Samuel Agung Hutauruk Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Josua Pratama Nababan Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Rosinta Romauli Situmeang Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Lastiar Nurcahaya Sinaga Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of job training, work motivation and work discipline on employee performance at PT. Surya Intimakmur's sustenance. The research is descriptive quantitative. The total population in this study was 150 people, so that a sample of 25% of the population was taken as many as 38 people. The independent variables consist of job training (X1), work motivation (X2) and work discipline (X3), while the dependent variable is employee performance. The data in this study were analyzed by multiple linear regression test. The results of the study revealed that training, work motivation, and work discipline all had a significant impact on employee performance partially and simultaneously at PT. Surya Intimakmur's sustenance. The results showed that the variables of training, work motivation and work discipline explained their effect on employee performance at PT. Surya Intimakmur's sustenance is 79.60%. The remaining 20.40% is caused by the influence of unmeasured independent factors such as work environment variables, leadership style, compensation and incentives, and various other variables.

Keywords: Job Training, Work Motivation, Work Discipline and Performance

References

Arikunto, S. (2016). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Fajri, C., & Dalmar, H. (2020). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada CV Permata Mitra Karya Tangerang Selatan. INVEST: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 1(2), 57-62.
Ghozali, Imam. (2016). lAplikasi lAnalisis lMultivariete lDengan lProgram lIBM lSPSS l23 (Edisil l8). lCetakan lke lVIII. lSemarang l: lBadan lPenerbit lUniversitas lDiponegoro.
Hasibuan, Malayu. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit Bumi Aksara.
Mangkunegara A. A. Anwar Prabu.
(2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung : Rosda.
Mangkuprawira, (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategik. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.
Purbosari, N. dan Winarningsih. (2018). lPengaruh lPelatihan, lMotivasi ldan lDisiplin lKerja lterhadap lKinerja lKaryawan. lJurnal lIlmu ldan lRiset lManajemen 7(7)l: l1 l– l16.
Santosa S. (2019). lPengaruh lPelatihan, lDisiplin lKerja ldan lMotivasi lterhadap lKinerja lKaryawan lLembaga lKeuangan. lJurnal lEducation land Economics 2(4) : l619-632.
Sastrohadiwiryo, S. (2014). lManajemen lTenaga lKerja lIndonesia. lPendekatan lAdministrasi ldan lOperasional. lJakarta: lBumi lAksara.
Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sulistyowati, E. (2012). Implementasi Kurikulum Pendidikan Karakter. Yogyakarta: Citra Aji Parama.
Suryanti. R. (2021). lPengaruh lPelatihan lKerja, lMotivasi lKerja ldan lDisiplin lKerja lterhadap lKinerja lKaryawan. lJurnal lDimensi, 10(1): l14-30.
Sutrisno. (2012). Manajemen Keuangan Teori, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.
Usman H. (2013). Manajemen Teori, Praktik, Dan Riset Pendidikan. Jakarta : PT Bumi Aksara.
Wibowo. (2013). Manajemen kinerja. Edisi ketiga. Jakarta : PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
Widodo E.,S. (2015). lManajemen lPengembangan lSumber lDaya lManusia. lYogyakarta: lPustaka lPelajar.
Published
2022-02-27
How to Cite
Hutauruk, S., Nababan, J. P., Situmeang, R. R., & Sinaga, L. N. (2022). Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja, Motivasi Kerja Dan Kedisiplinan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Rezeki Surya Intimakmur. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 5(2), 815-821. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i2.2484
Abstract viewed = 0 times
PDF downloaded = 0 times