Pengaruh Inflasi, Kebijakan Dividen, Profitabilitas Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Infrastruktur, Utility Dan Transportasi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI)

  • Annisa Nauli Sinaga Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Stify Stify Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Meliana Oktavia Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Veihao Saphira Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

The aim this research is to know the influence of Inflation, Dividend Policy, Profitability and Company Size on Stocks Prize. This research  uses a quantitive approach. The population is carried out on Infrastructure, Utility and Transportation companies that listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange total in 74 companies. The sample of this research is 10 companies selected by purposive sampling technique. This statistical method is multiple linear regression. The results show that Dividend Policy and profitability have a positive and significant effect on stock prices. Meanwhile, Inflation and Company Size have no positive and insignificant effect on stock prices. And simultaneously Inflation, Dividend Policy, Profitability and Company Size affect the Stock Price because the value of Fcount 22.802 > Ftable 2.76. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination indicates that the stock price can be explained by the variables Inflation, Dividend Policy, Profitability, Company Size by 75%, while the remaining 25% share price is explained by other variables not examined in this research.

 

Keywords : Inflation, Dividend Policy, Profitability, Company Size, Stocks Price

References

Alamsyah, M. F. (2019). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan Dan Nilai Pasar Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Sub Sektor Pertambangan Logam dan Mineral di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jurnal Manajemen, 11 (2): 170-178
Halimatussakdiah. (2018). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Likuiditas dan Deviden Per Share terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan LQ-45 Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Valuta 4(1): 17-39.
Hasanuddin, R. (2020). Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Ukuran Perusahaan dan Profitabilitas terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Makanan dan Minuman Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Equilibrum Journal. 1(2): 54-63.
Mariana, C. (2016). Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Dan Kebijakan Dividen terhadap Harga Saham (Survei pada Perusahaan Sektor Property dan Real Estate di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Tahun 2013). Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi 11(1): 22-42.
Maronrong, R. (2017). Pengaruh Inflasi, Suku Bunga dan Nilai Tukar terhadap Harga Saham Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Otomotif Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2012 – 2017. Jurnal STEI Ekonomi, 26(06): 277-295.
Narayanti, N. P.,L. (2020). Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Harga Saham Emiten LQ 45 Tahun 2009-2018. E-Jurnal Akuntansi 30(2): 528-539.
Purwati, A., Budiyanto, B., Suhermin, S., & Hamzah, M. (2021). The effect of innovation capability on business performance: The role of social capital and entrepreneurial leadership on SMEs in Indonesia. Accounting, 7(2), 323-330.
Yuniarti, D & Litriani, E. (2017). Pengaruh Inflasi dan Nilai Tukar Rupiah terhadap Harga Saham di Sektor Industri Barang Konsumsi Pada Indeks Saham Syariah Indonesia (ISSI) Tahun 2012-2016. I-Finance 1(1): 31-52.
Published
2021-12-26
How to Cite
Sinaga, A., Stify, S., Oktavia, M., & Saphira, V. (2021). Pengaruh Inflasi, Kebijakan Dividen, Profitabilitas Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Infrastruktur, Utility Dan Transportasi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 5(1), 634-639. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i1.2488
Abstract viewed = 0 times
PDF downloaded = 0 times