Pengaruh Arus Kas, Penjualan, Perputaran Piutang Dan Hutang Lancar Terhadap Liquidity Pada Sektor Trade Company Yang Tercatat Di BEI

  • Ines Triastuti Lumbangaol Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Elshadai Anlo Melki Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Shelly Shelly Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Tetty Tiurma Uli Sipahutar Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

This research aims to examine and analyze the effect of cash flow, sales, turnover of accounts receivable and current payable on liquidity. The population in this study were all trade company sectors totaling 65 issuers and the sample selected based on the criteria was 22 samples using 5 years, so the data totaled 110 data. The data test technique uses classical assumptions, multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing. From the results of the data analysis shows that partially cash flow has a positive effect on liquidity, sales have a negative effect on liquidity, while turnover of accounts receivable and current payable has no effect on liquidity. Simultaneously, cash flow, sales, accounts receivable turnover and current accounts payable affect liquidity. The magnitude of the influence of the independent variables affecting liquidity is 24.7%, where the remaining 75.3% is explained by other factors such as working capital, cash turnover and inventory turnover.

 

Keywords : Cash Flow, Sales, Receivable Turnover, Current Liabilities and Liquidity.

 

References

Ammy, B., & Alpi, M. F. (2018). Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang dan Perputaran Modal Kerja terhadap Likuiditas Perusahaan Otomotif dan Komponen. Jurnal Riset Finansial Bisnis , 135-144.
Deanta. (2016). Memahami Pos-Pos dan Angka-Angka dalam Laporan Keuangan untuk Orang Awam. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Hery. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Indrayenti, & Natania, S. (2016). Pengaruh Tingkat Pertumbuhan Penjualan dan Perputaran Piutang terhadap Likuiditas Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang terdaftar di BEI Periode 2012-2014. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan , 155-167.
Indriani, D., Ilat, V., & Suwetja, I. G. (2017). Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang dan Arus Kas terhadap Likuiditas PT. Astra Internasional, Tbk. Jurnal EMBA , 136-144.
Iqbal, M., & Amimah, A. (2017). Pengaruh Pendapatan dan Beban Usaha terhadap Likuiditas (STudi Kasus pada PT. PLN (Persero), Distribusi Jawa Barat dan banten APJ Bandung. Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi , 72-81.
Jusuf, J. (2016). Credit Analysis for Account Officers. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Kasmir. (2016). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Prihadi, T. (2020). Analisis Laporan Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: PPM.
Rahayu, L. (2014). Pengaruh Arus Kas terhadap Likuiditas pada Perusahaan Food & Beverages yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode tahun 2010-2013. Forum Ilmiah Pendidikan Akuntansi IKIP PGRI Madiun .
Rusdianto, Agustia, D., Soetedjo, S., & dkk. (2019). Effects of Sales, Receivables Turnover & Cash Flow on Liquidity. Preprint .
Sari, W. P. (2015). Pengaruh Utang Jangka Pendek terhadap Tingkat Rasio Likuiditas pada Perusahaan Barang Konsumsi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jurnal Ekonomi, Keuangan dan Kebijakan Publik , 1-12.
Subramanyam, K. R., & Wild, J. J. (2011). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugeng, B. (2019). Manajemen Keuangan Fundamental. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Sumarsan, T. (2013). Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen. Jakarta: PT. Indeks.
Tannia, Y. (2020). Analisis Pengaruh Debt to Equity Ratio, Debt to Asset Ratio, Price Earning Ratio dan Price to Book Value Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Sektor Pertanian. INVEST: Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 1(1), 13-26.
Utari, D., Purwanti, A., & Prawironegoro, D. (2014). Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Published
2021-12-29
How to Cite
Lumbangaol, I., Melki, E. A., Shelly, S., & Sipahutar, T. T. U. (2021). Pengaruh Arus Kas, Penjualan, Perputaran Piutang Dan Hutang Lancar Terhadap Liquidity Pada Sektor Trade Company Yang Tercatat Di BEI. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 5(1), 755-762. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i1.2554
Abstract viewed = 0 times
PDF downloaded = 0 times