Pengaruh Debt To Equity Ratio, Return On Equity, Current Ratio, Total Aset Turnover Pada Perusahaan Subsector Food And Beverages Yang Terdaftar Di BEI

  • Siti Aisyah Nasution Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Jelvi Jelvi Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Wulandari Wijaya Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Lydia Lotan Sephira Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Leonita Manurung Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of debt to equity ratio, return on equity, current ratio, and total asset turnover on stock prices in the Food and Beverages Subsector Listed on the IDX for the 2017-2020 period. This study uses a quantitative descriptive method. The population of this study is a total of 27 companies and obtained a sample of 19 companies with purposive sampling technique. The analysis technique used was multiple linear regression analysis. The results show that partially, total asset turnover has an influence on stock prices while other variables have no effect on stock prices. The value of the coefficient of determination shows 0.594, which means that 59.4% of the stock price can be explained by independent variables and the remaining 40.6% is explained by other factors but not examined in this study. The conclusion of this study is that only total asset turnover has an effect on stock prices in the food and beverages subsector on the IDX for the 2017-2020 period.  

Keywords : Debt to Equity Ratio, Return on Equity, Current Ratio, Total Aset Turn Over, Stock Prices

References

Adriana Kundiman dan Lukmanul Hakim. (2017). Pengaruh Current Ratio, Debt To Equity Ratio, Return On Asset, Return On Equity Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Indeks LQ 45 di BEI Periode 2010-2014.
Amanda , Astrid, Darminto, dan Darminto. (2013). Debt to Equity Ratio, Return On Equity, Earning Per Share, dan Price Earning terhadap harga saham (Studi pada Perusahaan Food and Beverages yang Terdaftar di BEI Tahun 2008-2011). 4(2): 1-12.
Cathelia, Nadia, and R. Djoko Sampurno. (2016). Analisis Penaruh ROE, DER, TATO, CAPEX Dan NCCR Terhadap Harga Saham (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Industri Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2010- 2014). Diponegoro Journal of Management 5(3): 1–13.
Ependi, Abdul Aziz, Nina Agustina, dan Zul Azhar. 2019. Pengaruh Debt To Equity Ratio, TotalAsset Turnover, Return On Equity dan Earning Per Share Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Otomotif (Sektor Aneka Industri) Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2014-2017. 4(4): 1–10
Ermaya, sir kalifatullah, and nugraha. 2018. Pengaruh current ratio, debt to equity ratio, total assets turnover dan earning per share terhadap harga saham. jurnal akp 8(1): 51–78.
Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Cetakan kesembilan. Semarang : Universitas Dipenogoro
Hery. (2018). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan ketiga. Jakarta : PT.Grasindo.
Kasmir.2018. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan kelima. Jakarta: Penerbit Rajagrafindo Persada.
Meinarwati, Yanti. (2015). Analisis Pengaruh Current Ratio, Net Profit Margin, Debt to Equity Ratio, dan Total Assets Turnover terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Sektor Industri Barang Konsumsi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Skripsi. Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri.
Ridha, M.Arsyadi. (2019). Pengaruh Rasio Keuangan, Ukuran Perusahaan, Dan Arus Kas Operasi Terhadap Harga Saham Syariah. 4(2): 184–200.
Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Cetakan kedua belas. Bandung : Afabeta
Published
2022-10-13
How to Cite
Nasution, S., Jelvi, J., Wijaya, W., Sephira, L., & Manurung, L. (2022). Pengaruh Debt To Equity Ratio, Return On Equity, Current Ratio, Total Aset Turnover Pada Perusahaan Subsector Food And Beverages Yang Terdaftar Di BEI. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 6(1), 45-54. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v6i1.4641
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times