Pengaruh Net Progit Margin (NPM), Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE) Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Food And Beverages Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2019 - 2021

  • Jennifer Sihombing Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Kristi Endah Ndilosa Ginting Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Michelle Nikholaas Sihombing Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Vitri Ayu Telaumbanua Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Kevin Thio Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Mella Yunita Universitas Tjut Nyak Dhien


This research is to examine how stock prices are impacted by Net Profit Margin (NPM), Return on Assets (ROA), and Return on Equity (ROE). The information used in this research came from the industrial companies' annual published financial reports for the 2019–2021 period that were listed on the IDX. Using a total sample of 26 Food and Beverage companies, the sampling method is used. The statistical test with multiple regression method and the previously tried F and T tests for hypotheses are the analysis techniques that were used. According to the findings, for the years 2019 through 2021, NPM, ROA, and ROE all had a sizable impact on stock prices in industrial companies on the IDX. NPM does not significantly affect stock prices, at least not in a major way. Stock prices are unaffected by the ROA variable in a major way. Stock values are significantly negatively impacted by the ROE variable. According to this study's results, the coefficient of determination (R2) is equal to 0.310, which indicates that 31% of the Stock Price variable can be explained by the independent variables NPM, ROA, and ROE, while the remaining 69% is explained by other factors outside the equation.


Keywords : NPM, ROA, ROE, and Stock Price


Amelia, G., & Soekotjo, H. (2020). Pengaruh Return On Assets, Return On Equity, Dan Net Profit Margin Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaanfood And Beverage Gita. Jurnal Ilmu Dan Riset Manajemen, 9(9).
Asnawi, S. K. (2017). EKMA5205 – Manajemen Keuangan (Edisi 2) (2nd ed.). Universitas Terbuka.
Efendi, F. M., & Ngatno, N. (2018). Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA Terhadap Harga Saham dengan Earning PerShare (EPS) sebagai Intervening (Studi Kasus pada Perusahaan Sub SektorTekstil dan Garmen yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013-2016). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 7(1), 1.
Hakim, A. (2012). ESPA4428 – Teknik dan Analisis Ekonomi. Universitas Terbuka.
Hartono, J. (2020). EKSI4203 – Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi (Edisi 3) (3rd ed.). Universitas Terbuka.
Husnan, S. (2019). Manajemen Keuangan. Universitas Terbuka.
Juniawan, D. (2017). Pengaruh Current Ratio (CR), Return On Equity (ROE), dan Debt Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Makanan dan Minuman yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia pada tahun 2010 – 2016. Galang Tanjung, 2504, 1–9.
Lestari, P. (2019). Pengaruh Net Profit Margin (Npm), Asset Growth, Return on Equity (Roe) Terhadap Harga Saham Di Perusahaan Manufaktur (Studi Empiris Di Daftar Efek Syariah Periode 2015-2017). In Skripsi Universitas Negeri Raden Intan Lampung.
Musdalipah, & Cholid, I. (2019). Analisis Pengaruh Net Profit Margin (NPM) Terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Terdaftar di BEI. Borneo Student Research, 1(1), 423–428.
Putri, N. K., & Septianti, D. (2020). Pengaruh Return on Assets Return on Equity Debt To Equity Ratio Dan Book Value Per Share Terhadap Harga Saham. Balance : Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 5(2), 145.
Sablik, M. J., Rios, S., Landgraf, F. J. G., Yonamine, T., De Campos, M. F., Kim, J. H., Semiatin, S. L., Lee, C. S., Babu, J., Dutta, A., ABNT, Asm, A. N., Publication, I., Huang, J. C., Barnes, J. E., Williams, J., Blue, C. A., Peter, B., Asaadi, E., … Foram, Q. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Net Profit Margin (NPM) Dan Earning Per Share (EPS) Terhadap Harga Saham (Studi Pada Perusahaan Food Dan Beverages Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Pada Tahun 2008-2012. Acta Materialia, 33(10), 348–352.
Sahari, K. A., & Suartana, I. W. (2020). Pengaruh NPM, ROA, ROE terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan LQ45. E-Jurnal Akuntansi, 30(5), 1258.
Santosa, P. I. (2021). MSIM4312 – Metodologi Penelitian. Universitas Terbuka.
Sari, A. N., Suharti, T., & Nurhayati, I. (2020). Pengaruh Roa, Roe Dan Eps Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan. Manager : Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, 3(1), 59.
Triwiastuti, S. E., Wardani, I. G. A. ., Suparman, M. A., Ratnaningsihi, D. J., & Puspitasari, K. A. (2018). MMPI5202 – Metodologi Penelitian (Edisi 2). Universitas Terbuka.
Abstract viewed = 30 times
pdf downloaded = 20 times