Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja, Perputaran Persediaan, Perputaran Kas Dan Perputaran Piutang Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Perusahaan Basic Industry And Chemicals Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2017-2021

  • Ekel Hagana Sinuhaji Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Theo Batara Tarigan Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Agnes Anjeli Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Ike Rukmana Sari Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Dio Agung Herubawa Universitas Sumatera Utara

Abstract

The epurpose eof ethis estudy ewas eto eexamine ethe eeffect eof eWorking eCapital Turnover, Inventory eTurnover, eCasheTurnover eand eAccounts eReceivable Turnover eon eProfitability in eBasic eIndustry eand eChemical eCompanies eonethe Indonesia eStock eExchange efor ethe 2017-2019 eperiod. eThe eapproach eused ein this estudy eis eaeQuantitativeApproach. eThe type eof eresearch eused eis edescriptive research, ebecause ethis eresearch eis ebased eonethe quantity eand eanalysis eof edata obtained efrom estatistical edata eprocessing. eThe edata processing emethodeused ein this estudy eis eMultiple eLinear eRegression. There are 88 population of Basic Industry and Chemicalscompanies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2017-2021 period, the number of samples used in this study were 17 companies engaged in the Basic Industry and Chemicals sector which were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The results of this study found that working capital turnover has a positive but not significant effect onprofitability. Inventory Turnover has a positive and significant effect on Profitability. Cash Turnover has a negative and significant effect on profitability. Accounts Receivable Turnover has a positive and significant effect on Profitability. The results of the study can be concluded that the coefficient of determination (R^2) was found to be 0.805, which means that all variables in this study together are able to influence profitability by 80.5%, the remaining 19.5% is explained by other variables or factors.

Keywords: Accounts Receivable Turnover; Cash TurnOver; Inventory Turnover; Profitability; Working Capital Turnover

References

Abubakar, Rifai. (2021). Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian. Suka Press, Yogyakarta. Bursa Efek Indonesia. (2023). Laporan Keuangan dan Tahunan. www.idx.co.id. Diakses pada hari Rabu, 5 April 2023 pukul 10.15 WIB.
Dzakiroh, Auliya., dkk. (2023). Pengaruh Perputaran Modal kerja dan Perputaran Persediaan Terhadap Profitabilitas pada Perusahaan Plastik dan kemasan Periode 2018-2021 yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jurnal Publikasi Sistem Informasi dan Manajemen Bisnis (JUPSIM). 2(1).
Ghozali, I. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program Spss 23. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Pogram IBM SPSS”Edisi Sembilan. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Ghozali, Imam. (2017). Model Persamaan Struktural AMOS 24, Edisi 7, Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.
Islamiah & Yudiantoro. (2022). Pengaruh Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Persediaan, dan Perputaran Piutang terhadap Profitabilitas Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdapat di BEI Tahun 2019-2021. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan Islam. 3(02).
Karamina, Reni Atikah. (2018). Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja, Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Persediaan, dan Perputaran Piutang terhadap Profitabilitas. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen. 7(3).
Kasmir. (2014). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan ke-7. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Mahardika & Suci. (2021). Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja dan Likuiditas terhadap Profitabilitas pada Sub Sektor Property dan Real Estate. Jurnal AkuntansiProfesi. 12(2).
Riyanto, B. (2008). Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. Yogyakarta : BPFE.
Sanusi, A. (2017). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta : Salemba empat.
Sugiyono, (2013). Metodelogi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. (Bandung: ALFABETA).
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.
Published
2023-08-11
Abstract viewed = 95 times
pdf downloaded = 96 times