Analisis Efek Komunitas dan Electronic Word Of Mouth terhadap Brand Switching Produk Xiaomi Pocophone ke Oppo F9 di RNY Communication Kota Sukabumi

  • Ackbar Pirdaus Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • R. Deni Muhammad Danial Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Asep M. Ramdan Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of community and electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on brand switching. The method used in this study is the method of sampling type included in the sample random sampling by distributing questionnaires as many as 150 to consumers. This research analysis technique uses multiple linear analysis techniques, and in testing the hypothesis using partial statistical tests (t test) and simultaneous tests (f test). T test results showed that the community effect (X1) had a significant effect on brand switching, electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) (X2) had a significant effect on brand switching. Based on the F test in this study the probability value sig 0,000 <0.05 while the coefficient of determination test of 0.818. Conclusions, community effects and electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) have a significant effect on brand switching. The effect of community effects and electronic word of mouth (e-WOM) on brand switching is 81.7%. The remaining 18.3% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.

Keywords: Brand switching, Community effects, Electronic word of mouth (e-WOM)

References

Dharmmesta, B. S. (2002). Perilaku Beralih Merek Konsumen dalam Pembelian Produk Otomotif. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Indonesia, 17(3), 288-303

Djan, I., & Ruvendi, R. (2006). Pola Perpindahan Penggunaan Merek Handphone di Kalangan Mahasiswa Studi Kasus pada Mahasiswa STIE Binaniaga. Jurnal Ilmiah Binaniaga, 2(01), 1-1

Goyette, I., Ricard, L., Bergeron, J. & Marticotte, F. (2010). W-WOM Scale: Wordof-Mouth Measurement Scale for e-Services Context. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences,27(1),5-23

Hermawan, K. (2008). Arti Komunitas. Jakarta: Gramedia

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2006). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid Dua Edisi Kesepuluh. Alih Bahasa Benyamin Molan. Jakarta: Indeks

Trisna, B., & Aswin, A. (2012). Analisis Perpindahan Merek (Brand Switching) Pengguna Handphone Nokia Seri E di Bandar Lampung (Studi pada mahasiswa IBI Darmajaya Fakultas ilmu computer)

Widyastuti, D., & Widiyanto, I. (2011). Analisis Pengaruh Efek Komunitas, Kekhasan Produk, Citra Merek kepada Sikap Merek dan Implikasinya terhadap Minat Membeli Ulang. Skripsi. Universitas Diponegoro Semarang
Published
2020-06-27
How to Cite
Pirdaus, A., Danial, R. D., & Ramdan, A. (2020). Analisis Efek Komunitas dan Electronic Word Of Mouth terhadap Brand Switching Produk Xiaomi Pocophone ke Oppo F9 di RNY Communication Kota Sukabumi. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 2(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v2i1.1220
Abstract viewed = 3 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times