Perilaku Kepemimpinan, Promosi Jabatan, dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Cyntia Cokro Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Cindy Tifani Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Bagus Bagus Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Jocelyn Tania Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Felix Felix Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

This research aims to examine and analyze the influence of leadership behavior, promotion, and physical work environment on the performance of employees of PT. Pawnshop (Persero) Medan. This research method is descriptive quantitative. Population and research sample using saturated sampling technique. Data analysis techniques start from data compilation, data tabulation to the testing stage. The statistical method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that 89.3% of employee performance can be explained by independent variables and the remaining 10.7% is explained by other factors that have not been considered in this regression. In conclusion, simultaneously and partially leadership behavior, promotion, and physical work environment have a significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Pawnshop (Persero) Medan.

Keywords:Employee Performance, Physical Work Environment, Leadership Behavior, Promotion

References

Anzhari, I., Sumampouw, H. J., & Kaparang, S. G. (2016). Pengaruh Perilaku Pemimpin terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) TBK. Kantor Cabang Manado. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 4(1), 1-6. https://doi.org/10.35797/jab.v4.i1.%25p

Edison, E. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Strategi dan Perubahan dalam Rangka Meningkatkan Kinerja Pegawai dan Organisasi. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta

Ekhsan, M., & Nurlita, D. (2020). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Pelatihan dan Promosi Jabatan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Pengembangan Wiraswasta, 22(2), 113-120. http://dx.doi.org/10.33370/jpw.v22i02.418

Enny, M. (2019). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Surabaya: UBHARA Manajemen Press

Fahmi, I. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta

Fattah, H. H. (2017). Kepuasan Kerja & Kinerja Pegawai: Budaya Organisasi, Perilaku Kepemimpinan, dan Efisikasi Diri. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Elmatera

Furqon, M. A. (2019). Pengaruh Perilaku Kepemimpinan terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. AKTIVA Jurnal Akuntansi dan Investasi, 5(1), 90-113. http://dx.doi.org/10.35835/aktiva.v4i1.580

Krisnawati, A. (2021). Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Manajemen. Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis

Leuhery, F., & Manuhutu, A. J. (2018). Pengaruh Perilaku Kepemimpinan Berorientasi Hubungan, Promosi Jabatan dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Negei Sipil pada Dinas Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Kabupaten Maluku Tengah. Jurnal Manis, 2(1), 11-24. http://dx.doi.org/10.30598/manis.v2i1.327

Marjani, M. (2017). Pengaruh Perilaku Pemimpin terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Kantor Gapensi Kota Kendari. Jurnal Mega Aktiva, 6(2), 89-96. http://dx.doi.org/10.32833/majem.v6i2.52

Marwabi, A. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Teori, Praktik dan Penelitian. Aceh: Unimal Press

Nisa, I. C., & Rooswidjajani, F. Y. (2018). Pengaruh Komunikasi Dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, 5(2), 198-203. https://doi.org/10.26905/jbm.v5i2.2663

Purwadi, P. (2017). Pengaruh Perilaku Kepemimpinan Lurah dan Motivasi terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Kelurahan di Kecamatan Samarinda Utara. Forum Ekonomi, 19(1), 82-91. https://journal.feb.unmul.ac.id/index.php/FORUMEKONOMI/article/view/2115

Rahmawati, I. (2020). Karakteristik Individu dan Lingkungan Kerja serta Pengaruhnya terhadap Kepuasan Kera Karyawan. Surabaya: Penerbit LPPM Universitas KH. A. Wahab Hasbullah

Sinaga, O. S., Hasibuan, A., Priyojadmiko, E. O., Butarbutar, M., Purba, S., Karwanto, K., Silalahi, M., Hidayatulloh, A. N., & Muliana, M. (2020). Manajemen Kinerja Dalam Organisasi. Medan: Penerbit Yayasan Kita Menulis

Widianingrum, A., & Djastuti, I. (2016). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik,Lingkungan Kerja Nonfisik Dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (PERSERO) Daerah Operasional IV Semarang). Diponegoro Journal Of Management, 5(4), 1-10. https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/djom/article/view/17910

Widyani, A. A., & Putra, I. W. (2020). Pengaruh Rekrutmen dan Promosi Jabatan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Bank Sinarmas Cabang Denpasar. Jurnal Widya Manajemen, Pebruari 2020, 2(1), 80-88. https://doi.org/10.32795/widyamanajemen.v2i1.551
Published
2022-12-07
How to Cite
Cokro, C., Tifani, C., Bagus, B., Tania, J., & Felix, F. (2022). Perilaku Kepemimpinan, Promosi Jabatan, dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(2), 972-982. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i2.4453
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times