Stress Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Timotius Juniko Kriskito Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur
  • Hesty Prima Rini Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of job stress and job satisfaction on the performance of IndiHome Sales employees at PT. Telkom Indonesia Witel North Surabaya. This research method is quantitative. The population in this research is 253 IndiHome Sales Employees of PT. Telkom Indonesia Witel North Surabaya. The sampling method used purposive sampling technique, with a sample of 72 people calculated using the slovin formula. Data analysis using Partial Least Square (PLS). The results showed, a) the variable of work stress on employee performance variables has a path coefficients value of -0.273524, and a T-statistic value of -3.884768 > 1.96 (from table value Zα = 0.05) or P- Value 0.000 <0.05, then the result is significant (negative); b) the job satisfaction variable on employee performance variables has a path coefficients value of 0.705283, and a T-statistic value of 10.094021 > 1.96 (from the table value Zα = 0.05) or P-Value 0.000 <0.05 , then the result is significant (positive); c) the value of R2 (R square) in this study was 0.9408 or 94.09%, meaning that the influence of the independent variable was 94.09% while the remaining 5.91% was influenced by other factors. In conclusion, work stress affects employee performance, and job satisfaction affects employee performance.

 

Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Employee Performance, Work Stress

References

Afandi, A. (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori, Konsep dan Indikator). Yogyakarta: Nusa Media

Ahmad, Y., Tewal, B., & Taroreh, R.N. (2019). Pengaruh Stres Kerja, Beban Kerja, dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Fif Group Manado. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Penelitian Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 7(3), 2811-2820. https://doi.org/10.35794/emba.7.3.2019.23747

Asmara, A. P. (2017). Pengaruh Turnover Intention terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di Rumah Sakit Bedah Surabaya. JAKI, 5(2), 123–129.

Dewi, A. P., & Agustina, M. D. P. (2021). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Stres Kerja terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan. Widya Amrita: Jurnal Manajemen, Kewirausahaan Dan Parwisata, 1(3), 1076–1088.

Dewi, C. N. C., Bagia, I. W., & Agus, G. P. (2018). Pengaruh Stress Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Bagian Tenaga Penjualan UD Surya Raditya Negara. Jurnal Manajemen, 4(2), 154–161.

Johan, T. A. S., & Fitriano, A. (2021). Pengaruh Stres Kerja, Motivasi dan Displin terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Mitra Bandar Niaga. SOSEK: Jurnal Sosial dan Ekonomi, 2(2), 104-109. https://doi.org/10.55357/sosek.v2i2.96

Kristine, E. (2017). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Melalui Motivasi Kerja Pegawai Ahli Daya (Outsourcing) Di PT. Mitra Karya Jaya Sentosa. Jurnal EKSEKUTIF, 14(2), 384–401.

Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya Offset

Partika, P. D., Ismanto, B., & Rina, L. (2020). Pengaruh Stres Kerja, Disiplin Kerja, dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Ekowisata Taman Air Tlatar Boyolali. Jurnal Benefita, 5(2), 308–323.

Robbins, S. P. (2016). Perilaku Organisasi. Alih Bahasa: Benyamin Molan. Jakarta: PT.Indeks Kelompok Gramedia

Wirya, K.., Andiani, N.. & Telagawathi, N. L. W. S. (2020). Pengaruh Stress Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. BPR Sedana Murni. Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis, 2(1), 50–60.
Published
2022-12-30
How to Cite
Kriskito, T., & Rini, H. (2022). Stress Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(2), 1164-1173. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i2.4477
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times