Motivasi Kerja, Disiplin Kerja, dan Komitmen Organisasional terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Organisasi Sektor Publik

  • Sri Wahyu Utama Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur
  • Sjarief Hidajat Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur

Abstract

This study aims to determine and prove the influence of work motivation, work discipline, and organizational commitment on employee performance in public sector organizations (studies at the Mojokerto Regency Library and Archives Service). This research was conducted using a quantitative method through a questionnaire with four variables, namely work motivation (X1), work discipline (X2), organizational commitment (X3) and employee performance variables (Y). The analysis technique that will be used in this study uses Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, Coefficient of Determination (R2), F test, and T test. The results of the study show that the results of multiple linear regression analysis yield the equation Y = 0.846 + 0.603X1 + 0.354X2 + 0.108 X3 + e. Then based on this analysis the value of R square (R2) is 0.814 or 81.4%. The R2 value states that motivation (X1), work discipline (X2), and organizational commitment (X3) contribute 81.4% to employee performance (Y). Meanwhile, the remaining 18.6% is influenced by other variables not examined in the course of this study. In conclusion, the simultaneous effect of work motivation, work discipline, and organizational commitment on employee performance.

Keywords: Work Discipline, Performance, Organizational Commitment, Work Motivation

References

Daulay, Kurnia, R., Maulana, E., & Irvan. (2019). Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Karyawan pada Perusahaan Daerah di Kota Medan. Jurnal Manajemen, 1(1), 218. https://doi.org/2714-8785

Echdar, S., Kurniawaty, Baharuddin, S. M., Tiong, P., Hatidja, Misbahuddin, … Herlina, E. (2022). MSDM (Prinsip dan Teori). Bandung: Media Sains Indonesia

Harahap, S. F., & Tirtayasa, S. (2020). Pengaruh Motivasi, Disiplin dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Angkasa Pura II (Persero) Kantor Cabang Kualanamu. Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen, 3(1), 120-135. http://dx.doi.org/10.30596%2Fmaneggio.v3i1.4866

Hartajunika, G., Sujana, E., & Atmadja, A. T. (2015). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Organisasi Sektor Publik (Studi Empiris pada Kantor Dinas Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi Kabupaten Buleleng. e-Journal S1 Ak Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, 3(12). https://ejournal.undiksha.ac.id/index.php/S1ak/article/viewFile/5399/4043

Prihantoro, A. (2015). Peningkatan Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia Melalui Motivasi, Disiplin, Lingkungan Kerja, dan Komitmen. Bandung: Deepublish Publisher

Rivai, V. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktek. Bandung: Rajagrafindo Persada

Safitri, D. (2017). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan PT. Ramajaya Pramukti Kecamatan Tapung Kabupaten Kampar Provinsi Riau. JOM Fekon, 4(2), 3528-3542. https://jom.unri.ac.id/index.php/JOMFEKON/article/view/18541/17911

Saputri, R., & Andayani, N. R. (2018). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Departemen Production di PT Cladtek BI-Metal Manufacturing Batam, 2(2), 307-316. https://doi.org/10.30871/jaba.v2i2.1109

Siagian, S. P. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Soetrisno, E. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana

Syarifuddin, S. N., Semmaila, B., & Husain, A. (2019). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Motivasi Kerja dan Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (Studi pada Badan Pengelolaan Keuangan Kabupaten Gowa). PARADOKS : Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi, 2(3), 377-386. https://jom.umri.ac.id/index.php/ecountbis/article/download/365/68/

Wibowo, W. (2016). Perilaku Dalam Organisasi, (2nd ed.). Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Yusuf, R. M., & Syarif, D. (2018). Komitmen Organisasi (Edisi Kedu). Makassar: CV Nas Media Pustaka
Published
2022-12-31
How to Cite
Utama, S., & Hidajat, S. (2022). Motivasi Kerja, Disiplin Kerja, dan Komitmen Organisasional terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Organisasi Sektor Publik. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(2), 1391-1405. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i2.4585
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times