Studi Disiplin Kerja, Kompetensi dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Hendy Halim Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Hendry Hendry Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Jonathan Intan Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Celvin Alexander Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Mellisa Amanda Wirani Putri Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Lastari Lastari Universitas Adiwangsa Jambi

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of work discipline, competence and compensation on employee performance. The method used in this study is to use descriptive methods and associative methods. Population and sample in this study amounted to 52 employees of data collection techniques conducted by researchers in this study is through observation, questionnaire interviews, documentation and literature studies. Data analysis techniques starting from the preparation of data, data tabulation to the testing phase. Based on the results of the calculation of the t test and F test obtained work discipline, competence and compensation have a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The value of the coefficient of determination (R2) can be obtained from the variabel of work discipline, competence and compensation affect 38.8% (0.388) on employee performance, the remaining 61.2% influenced by other factors outside this study. Conclusion, work discipline, competence and compensation impact on employee performance.

 Keywords: Work Discipline, Competence, Compensation, Employee Performance.

References

Arikunto, S. (2017). Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka cipta.

Edison, Emron., dkk. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Ghozali, Imam. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. 21. Semarang: Badan Penerbit UNDIP.

Gunawan, Iman. S. M. (2020). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Teori dan. Praktik. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Hamali, Arif Yusuf. (2016). Pemahaman Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: CAPS.

Hasibuan, Malayu Sp. (2016). Manajemen SDM. Edisi Revisi, Cetakan Ke. Tigabelas. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Hasibuan, Malayu Sp. (2016). Manajemen SDM. Edisi Revisi, Cetakan Ke. Tigabelas. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Haura. (2021). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Kompensasi dan Beban Kerja Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada PT Kabelindo Murni, Tbk

Hidayat. (2021). Analisa pengaruh Kompetensi, Disiplin Kerja, dan Kompensasi terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan pada PT. Moranthel Indonesia Gemilang.

Kartika, Lindawati dan Ma'arif Syamsul. (2019). Manajemen Kinerja Sumber Daya. Manusia. Bogor: IPB Press.

Kaswan. (2018). Pelatihan dan Pengembangan Untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja SDM. Cimahi: Alfabeta.

Mangkunegara, A.A. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mulyadi. (2015). Sistem Perencanaan dan Pengendalian Manajemen. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Novita. (2021). Pengaruh Kompetensi, Motivasi, Dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan (studi pada PT. Hasjrat Abadi Tendean Manado).

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni, V. Wiratna. (2015). Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2016. Manajemen dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Center for Academic Publishing Service.

Suryabrata, Sumadi. (2017). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: PT. Raja. Grafindo Persada.

Sutrisno, Edy. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.

Sutrisno, Edy. (2017). Budaya Organisasi. Jakarta : Kencana.

Sutrisno, Edy. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.

Torang, Syamsir. (2016). Organisasi dan Manajemen (Perilaku, Struktur, Budaya, dan. Perubahan Organisasi). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wibowo . (2018) . Manajemen Kinerja . Edisi Keempat . Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.

Zulganef. (2019). Metode Penelitian Sosial dan Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Published
2023-08-19
Abstract viewed = 43 times
pdf downloaded = 37 times