Kompetensi dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Badan Kesatuan Bangsa dan Politik Kota Bandung

  • Clarissa Anabella Mumtaz Universitas Telkom
  • Puspita Wulansari Universitas Telkom

Abstract

This research aims to determine the influence of competency and work discipline on employee performance at BAKESBANGPOL Bandung City. The research method used is quantitative. The research results show, a) the competency variable on employee performance has a significance level of 0.000 < 0.05 and tcount 4.833 > 2.002; b) the work discipline variable on employee performance has a significance level of 0.000 < 0.05 and tcount 5.475 > 2.002; c) the competency and work discipline variables on employee performance have a significance level of 0.000 < 0.05 and Fcount 31.761 > 3.159; d) coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.527, meaning that the percentage contribution of the influence of competence and work discipline on employee performance at BAKESBANGPOL Bandung City is 52.7% and the remaining 47.3% is influenced by other factors not selected for research. Conclusion, a) partially competency has a positive and significant effect on employee performance at BAKESBANGPOL Bandung City; b) in particular work discipline has a positive and significant effect on employee performance at BAKESBANGPOL Bandung City; c) simultaneously competency and work discipline have a significant positive influence on employee performance at BAKESBANGPOL Bandung City.

 Keywords: Competence, Work Discipline, Employee Performance

References

Armstrong, M., & Taylor, S. (2020). Armstrong’s Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice (Fifteenth Edition). New York: Kogan Page.

Fernando, Y., & Wulansari, P. (2021). Perceived Understanding of Supply Chain Integration, Communication, and Teamwork Competency in the Global Manufacturing Companies. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, 30(2), 191–210. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJMBE-06-2020-0157

Harras, H., Sugiarti, E., & Wahyudi. (2020). Kajian Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Mahasiswa. Pamulang: Unpam Press. https://repository.unpam.ac.id/8651/

Manik, S., & Syafrina, N. (2018). Pengaruh Kompetensi terhadap Kinerja Dosen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Riau. Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 11(1), 1–6. https://doi.org/10.31849/jieb.v15i1.72

McShane, S. L., & Glinow, M. A. von. (2018). Organizational Behavior (Eighth Edition). New York: McGraw-Hill Education. https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ1248450

Priansa, D. J. (2018). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM. Bandung: Alfabeta. http://e-journal.stie-kusumanegara.ac.id/index.php/jrbee/article/view/8

Revita, M., Makmur, A., & Surayya. (2022). Pengaruh Kompetensi, Disiplin kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Dinas Ketenagakerjaan dan Transmigrasi di Kabupaten Sigi. Syntax Literate : Jurnal Ilmiah Indonesia, 7(4), 3430–3439. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/298091264.pdf

Sinambela, L. P. (2019). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Membangun Tim Kerja yang Solid untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja). Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Sumardjo, M., & Priansa, D. J. (2018). Manajemen Pengembangan Sumberdaya Manusia (Konsep-Konsep Kunci). Bandung: Alfabeta. https://digilib.itbwigalumajang.ac.id/index.php?p=show_detail&id=3882

Sutrisno, E. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana. https://repository.penerbiteureka.com/id/publications/359638/manajemen-sumber-daya-manusia

Wahjono, S. I., Marina, A., Rahim, A. R., Rasulong, I., & Yani, T. I. I. (2020). Perilaku Organisasi (Di Era Revolusi Industri 4.0). Depok: PT RajaGrafindo Persada. https://methonomi.net/index.php/jimetho/article/view/83

Wibowo. (2022). Manajemen Kinerja (Edisi Kelima). Depok: PT RajaGrafindo Persada. https://jom.unpak.ac.id/index.php/ilmumanajemen/article/view/2307

Wulansari, P, Meilita, B., & Ganesan, Y. (2020). The Effect of Employee Retention Company to Turnover Intention Employee (Case Study on Head Office Lampung Bank). ATLANTIS PRESS : Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 117, 236–239. Diambil dari https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200131.050

Wulansari, Puspita, Alfian, R. M., & Ganesan, Y. (2019). The Effect of Competence and Emotional Intelligence on Employee Performance in XXX Bank. ATLANTIS PRESS : Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 65, 528–530. Diambil dari https://doi.org/10.2991/icebef-18.2019.113

Yusuf, F. A., & Maliki, B. I. (2020). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Suatu Pendekatan Fungsional Teoretis dan Aplikatif). Depok: PT RajaGrafindo Persada. https://digilib.itbwigalumajang.ac.id/index.php?p=show_detail&id=19365
Published
2023-10-16
Abstract viewed = 37 times
pdf downloaded = 36 times