Analisis Keterlibatan Fashion dan Gaya Hidup Berbelanja terhadap Pembelian Impulsif pada Distro Platt Mars Cabang Kota Sukabumi

  • Rayyisa Nurul Haq Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Acep Samsudin Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Faizal Mulia Z Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of fashion and lifestyle involvement on impulsive purchases of distro platt mars. The method in this study uses a type of probability sampling, including simple random sampling. The analysis technique used is the validity test, reliability test, multiple linear regression analysis including the coefficient of determination test, multiple correlation coefficients, and testing the hypothesis using the test simultaneously (F test). The results of the test of the coefficient of determination seen from the value (Adjusted R2) of 0.325 can be interpreted that the influence of Fashion Involvement and Shopping Lifestyle on Impulsive Purchases is 32.5%. The remaining 67.5% is influenced by other factors outside this study. Based on the multiple correlation coefficient test seen from the R value of 0.582 shows that there is a strong relationship between fashion involvement and shopping lifestyle with impulsive purchases. Based on the F test the probability value sig. 0,000 <0.05. Conclusions, together with Fashion Involvement (X1) and Shopping Lifestyle (X2) significantly influence Impulsive Purchase (Y).

Keywords: Fashion Involvement, Shopping Lifestyle, Impulsive Purchasing

References

Arnika, A. S. (2017). Pengaruh Shopping Lifestyle, Discount, Fashion Involvement, dan Promosi Penjualan Terhadap Impulse Buying: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Lampung. (Skripsi)

Ristiana, E. (2016). Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Berbelanja dan Ketertarikan Fashion terhadap Perilaku Pembelian Impulsif Pakaian Distribution Store (Distro) di Yogyakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (Skripsi)

Fatkhul M., Suharyono, S., Yulianto, E. (2016). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Berpengaruh terhadap Pembelian Impulsif di Distro 3second Cabang Mall Olympic Garden Malang : Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi Universitas Brawijaya Malang. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 36(1), 92-100

Japariyanto, J., Sugiono, S. (2011). Pengaruh Shopping Lifestyle dan Fashion Involvement terhadap Impulse Buying Behavior Masyarakat High Income Surabaya. Skripsi: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Keristen Petra

Ma’ruf, H. (2006). Pemasaran Ritel. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama

Manggiasih F P., Widiartono, W., Prabawani, B. (2012). Pengaruh Discount, Merchandising dan Hedinic Shopping Motives Terhadap Impulse Buying: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Sultan Agung, 13

Park E. J., Kim, E. Y., Forney, J. C. (2006). A Structural Model of Fashion Oriented Impulse Buying Behavior. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 10(4). DOI: 10.1108/13612020610701965

Rahmawati N, T. (2018). Pengaruh Hedonic Shopping Value dan Shopping Lifestyle terhadap Impulse Buying dengan Emosi Positif sebagai Variabel Mediasi: Skripsi: Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Sembiring, S. (2013). Pengaruh Shopping Lifestyle dan Fashion Involvement terhadap Impulse Buying
Behaviour.Bandung:Jurusan Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Komputer Indonesia

Setiadi, N. J. (2010). Perilaku Konsumen: Perspektif Kontemporer pada Motif, Tujuan dan Keinginan Konsumen. Jakarta: Kencana

Setiawan, S., Dewangga, R. (2015). Pengaruh Shopping Lifestyle, Fashion Involvement dan Hedonic Shopping Value Terhdap Impulsive Buying Behaviour: Fakultas Ekonomi UAJY
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
Haq, R., Samsudin, A., & Mulia Z, F. (2019). Analisis Keterlibatan Fashion dan Gaya Hidup Berbelanja terhadap Pembelian Impulsif pada Distro Platt Mars Cabang Kota Sukabumi. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(2), 310-320. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i2.636
Abstract viewed = 51 times
pdf downloaded = 44 times