Kekuatan Social Media dan Word Of Mouth dalam Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen pada Restorant Mie Seuhah PISAN (MIE SP) Sukabumi

  • Adelia Athaya Dzakiyyah Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Nor Norisanti Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Acep Syamsudin Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to measure the strength of social media and word of mouth on consumer purchasing decisions at Mie SP Sukabumi restaurant. The method used in this research is associative descriptive and quantitative approaches with multiple linear regression as data analysis techniques. The results of this study indicate that the total effect simultaneously is only 4.5% while the remaining 95.5% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Conclusion, social media does not have a positive and significant influence on purchasing decisions, while word of mouth has an influence on purchasing decisions partially.

Keywords: Purchase Decision, Social Media, Word of Mouth

References

Balawera, A. (2013). Green Marketing dan Corporate Social Responsibility Pengaruhnya terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen melalui Minat Membeli Produk Organik di Freshmart Kota Manado. Jurnal EMBA, 1(4), 2117-2129

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2010). Manajemen Pemasaran (edisi 13) Jilid II. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2008). Manajemen Pemasaran (edisi 13) Jilid I. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga

Nasrullah, R. (2017). Media Sosial (Perspektif Komunikasi, Budaya, dan Sosioteknologi). Bandung: Simbiosa Rekatama Media

Sernovitz, A. (2009). Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get
People Talking (Revised Edition). New York : Kaplan Publishing
Published
2020-06-27
How to Cite
Dzakiyyah, A., Norisanti, N., & Syamsudin, A. (2020). Kekuatan Social Media dan Word Of Mouth dalam Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen pada Restorant Mie Seuhah PISAN (MIE SP) Sukabumi. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 2(1), 110-118. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v2i1.657
Abstract viewed = 18 times
pdf downloaded = 15 times