Kompensasi dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Turnover pada PT. BPR Gunung Slamet Cilacap

  • Selindha Rosanti Pramono Universitas Telkom
  • Puspita Wulansari Universitas Telkom

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to ascertain how compensation and organizational culture at PT. BPR Gunung Slamet Cilacap affect turnover. This study used a quantitative methodology that included multiple linear regression analysis and descriptive analysis approaches. According to the study's findings, the combined impact of organizational culture and compensation on turnover are known to be 51.2%, with other factors influencing the remaining 48.8%. Conclusion: Both salary and organizational culture have a considerable impact on the turnover variable, though not equally. salary has a significant positive impact on turnover, whereas organizational culture has an enormous adverse influence.

 Keywords: Organizational Culture, Compensation, Turnover

References

Ajabar. (2020). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Deepublish. https://repository.unpam.ac.id/10231/2/MMJ0013_MANAJEMEN%20SUMBER%20DAYA%20MANUSIA.pdf

Chun-Yu Lin, Chung-Kai Huang, Hung-Xin Li, & Tai-Wei Chang. (2022). Will They Stay or Leave? Interplay of Organizational Learning Culture and Workplace Mindfulness on Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intentions. 1–51. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0091026021991581

Febrianti, E. (2020). INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (IJOSMAS) Organizational Culture and Motivation Toward Job Satisfaction of Bank “XYZ” Employees. https://www.ijosmas.org

Haque, A., Fernando, M., & Caputi, P. (2019). The Relationship Between Responsible Leadership and Organisational Commitment and the Mediating Effect of Employee Turnover Intentions: An Empirical Study with Australian Employees. Journal of Business Ethics, 156(3), 759–774. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-017-3575-6

Hasibuan. (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara. http://digilib.itbwigalumajang.ac.id/index.php?p=show_detail&id=1368

Indiyati, D., Ghina, A., & Romadhona, A. F. (2021). Human Resource Competencies, Organizational Culture, and Employee Performance. In International Journal of Science and Society (Vol. 3, Issue 1). http://ijsoc.goacademica.com

Jufrizen. (2018). PERAN MOTIVASI KERJA DALAM MEMODERASI PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN. Journal Prosiding The National Conference Management and Business, 1(1), 405–424. https://publikasiilmiah.ums.ac.id/xmlui/handle/11617/9974

Kawiana, I. G. P., (2020). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, “MSDM” Perusahaan. Bali: (UNHI) Press. http://repo.unhi.ac.id/handle/123456789/1168

Kusjono, G., & Ratnasari, P. (2019). Pengaruh Motivasi dan Kompensasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Sumber Tenaga Lestari (Citylight Apartment) Tanggerang Selatan. Jenius: Jurnal Ilmiah, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, 2(2). https://garuda.kemdikbud.go.id/documents/detail/1076961

Nainggolan, J. T. (2020). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Intensi Turnover Karyawan Di PT. Serdang Hulu. https://repositori.usu.ac.id/handle/123456789/26242

Ofei-Dodoo, S., Long, M. C., Bretches, M., Kruse, B. J., Haynes, C., & Bachman, C. (2020). Work engagement, job satisfaction, and turnover intentions among family medicine residency program managers. International Journal of Medical Education, 11, 47–53. https://doi.org/10.5116/ijme.5e3e.7f16

PT. BPR Gunung Slamet. (2022). https://bprgunungslamet.com/

Ranjabar, J. (2021). Perilaku Organisasi. Bandung: Alfabeta. https://digilib.uns.ac.id/dokumen/detail/98723/

Wijaya, A.P (2019). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi, Komitmen Organisasi dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan Bank Jatim Cabang Banyuwangi. Universitas Jember. https://repository.unej.ac.id/handle/123456789/93881

Wulansari, et al., (2022). Perilaku Organisasi (Tinjauan Teoritis). Bandung: Media Sains Indonesia. https://www.dinastirev.org/JMPIS/article/view/1190

Wulansari, P., Meilita, B., & Ganesan, Y. (2020). The Effect of Employee Retention Company to Turnover Intention Employee-Case Study on Head Office Lampung Bank. https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/gcbme-18/125933708
Published
2023-09-04
Abstract viewed = 26 times
pdf downloaded = 32 times