Dampak Hubungan Karyawan dan Kedisiplinan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Rizki Akbari Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Kokom Komariah Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Dicky Jhoansyah Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the impact of employee relations (variable X1) and Work Discipline (variable X2) on Employee Performance (variable Y). The method used in this research is to use descriptive and associative methods. Data collection techniques used by researchers in this study are through observation, questionnaire interviews, documentation and literature studies. The data analysis technique used is the validity test, reliability test, multiple linear regression analysis, including the test of the coefficient of determination and multiple correlation coefficients. The results of the test of the coefficient of determination seen from the value (Adjusted R2) of 0.531 can be interpreted that the impact of employee relations and working discipline on employee performance is equal to 53.1%. The remaining 46.9% is influenced by other factors outside this study. Conclusion, there is a moderate relationship between employee relations and work discipline with employee performance.

Keywords: Employee Relations, Work Discipline, Employee Performance

References

Hasibuan, M. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Mangkunegara, M., Prabu, A. (2006). Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama

Mathis, L. R., Jackson, J. H. (2010). Human Resource Management. 13th Edition. South Western: Joseph Sabatino

Morissan, M. (2010). Manajemen Public Relations. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group

Ningsih, Sri L. Y. (2009). Strategi Employee Relations Untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan Dan Citra Pada PT Kereta Api (Persereo). Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi UPNYK, 7(2)

Rivai, V. (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Rozalia, N. A. (2015). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus pada karyawan PT.Pattindo Malang). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 26(2), 1-8

Ruslan, R. (2002). Manajemen Humas dan Komunikasi, Konsepsi dan Aplikasi.Jakarta: Grafindo Persada

Ruslan, R. (2010). Manajemen Publik Relations & Media Komunikasi, Konsep & Aplikasinya. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
Akbari, R., Komariah, K., & Jhoansyah, D. (2019). Dampak Hubungan Karyawan dan Kedisiplinan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(2), 382-393. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i2.685
Abstract viewed = 14 times
PDF downloaded = 23 times