Pengaruh Locus of Control dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan

  • Ira Ardyani Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • R Deni Muhammad Danial Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Dicky Jhoansyah Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of locus of control and job stress in increasing employee job satisfaction at PT. FIFGROUP Sukabumi branch. The research method used in this research is quantitative. The data analysis method used is descriptive and associative analysis. The data analysis technique used is the validity test, reliability test, multiple linear regression analysis, including the coefficient of determination and multiple correlation coefficients. The results showed that the coefficient of determination test seen from the value (Adjusted R2) of 0.406 means that Locus of Control and Job Stress on employee job satisfaction is 40.6%. The remaining 59.4% is influenced by other factors outside of this study. The test value of the multiple correlation coefficient is seen from the R value of 0.653, which means that there is a moderate relationship between locus of control and job stress and employee job satisfaction. In conclusion, Locus of control and job stress affect employee job satisfaction. In the sense that the better the locus of control that occurs within the company, the job satisfaction of the employees in the company will be good or high and the better the work stress of the employees will also be better in completing their duties.

Keywords: Employee Job Satisfaction, Locus of Control, Job Stress

References

Azwar, S. (2004). Metode Penelitian.Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

Edwards, E. (2014). Psychometric Analysis of the UK Health and Safety Executive’s Management Standards Work-related Stress Indicator Tool. Work & Stress. An International Journal of Work, Health & Organisations, 22(2), 96-107. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02678370802166599?tab=permissions&scroll=top

Erdawati, E. (2015). Pengaruh Locus Of Control dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Dinas Kelautan dan Perikanan Kabupaten Pasaman Barat. e-Jurnal Apresiasi Ekonomi, 3(1), 39-51. https://stiepasaman.ac.id/ojsapresiasiekonomi/index.php/apresiasiekonomi/article/viewFile/182/227

Handoko, T. H. (2001). Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE

Kenny, S. R., & I, G. A. M. D. (2016). Pengaruh Stres Kerja pada Kinerja Karyawan dengan Locus of Control sebagai Variabel Pemoderasi . Matrik: Jurnal Manajemen, Strategi Bisnis dan Kewirausahaan, 10(2), 115-127. https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/jmbk/article/download/23757/15548

Kreitner, R., & Kinicki, A. (2005). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Kutanis, R. Ö., Mesci, M., & Övdür, Z. (2011). The Effects of Locus of Control on Learning Performance: A Case of an Academic Organization. Journal of Economic and Social Studies, 1(2), 113–136. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/153447782.pdf

Lisnawati, A. S., & Dicky, J. (2019). Peran Locus of Control dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 1(2), 395-404. https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i2.740

Mangkunegara, M. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya

Neog, N., & Barva, M. (2014). Factors Influencing Employee’s Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Study among Employees of Automobile Service Workshops in Assam. The SIJ Transactions on Industrial, Financial & Business Management (IFBM), 2(7), 305-316. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Factors-Influencing-Employee%E2%80%99s-Job-Satisfaction%3A-An-Neog-Barua/9b495c341805ee16cb0fffce2ca4037d27092fe6

Robbins, S. P. (2007). Perilaku organisasi. Jakarta: PT Indeks

Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. A. (2009). Organizational Behavior, (13 th ed.). USA: Pearson International Edition, Prentice -Hall

Setiawan, I. A., & Ghozali, G. (2006). Akuntansi Perilaku. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro Press

Setyowati, S. (2017). Analisis Pengaruh Locus of Control dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen & Bisnis, 18(2), 136-137. https://doi.org/10.30596/jimb.v18i2.1397
Published
2022-03-23
How to Cite
Ardyani, I., Danial, R., & Jhoansyah, D. (2022). Pengaruh Locus of Control dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(1), 73-80. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i1.699
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times