Determinasi Jaminan Layanan dan Perceived Quality terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pengguna Jasa Bengkel Honda AHASS 0501

  • Ilfam Yaksi Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Kokom Komariah Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Asep M. Ramdan Univesitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of collateral and perceived quality on consumer satisfaction at AHASS 0501. Workshop This research method uses the type of sampling included in the random sampling sample. The analysis technique used is multiple linear analysis techniques, and for testing the hypothesis is a simultaneous test (f test). Based on the coefficient of determination test of 0.868 can be interpreted that the effect of service assurance and perceived quality on customer satisfaction is 75.3%. The remaining 24.7% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study. Based on the f test, a probability value of sig is obtained. 0,000 <0.05 and the F test calculation shows that the F count is greater than the F table which is 129,777> 2.37. Conclusions, Service Guarantee (X1) and Perceived Quality (X2) have a significant effect on Consumer Satisfaction (Y).

Keywords: Guarantee, Quality Perception, Consumer Satisfaction

References

Baharudin, B., Indriani, F. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh Keandalan, Jaminan dan Daya Tanggap Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Dalam Menggunakan Jasa PT. APEX Semarang. Skripsi: Universitas Diponegoro Semarang

Basu, S., Irawan, I. (2003). Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberty Yogyakarta

Fibriyanti, F., Dharmayanti, D. (2014). Pengaruh Brand Image dan Perceived Quality terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan mobil Toyota di Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Petra, 2(1), 1-8

Istianto, J. H., Tyra, M. J. (2011). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Rumah Makan Ketty Resto.Jurnal Ekonomi dan Informasi Akuntansi (Jenius), 1(3), 275-290

Kotler, P., Keller, K. L. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid I. Edisi ke 13 Jakarta: Erlangga

Kotler, P., Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. 15th Edition, Person Education, Inc

Nugroho, M. (2016). Pengaruh Service Quality terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Honda Utama Motor Yogyakarta. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta

Permana, H., Dian, P. (2013). Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Kereta Api Kaligung Mas (Studi Pada Stasiun Besar Pekalongan). http://eprints.dinus.ac.id/id/eprint/5067

Rahmanita, M., Saryadi, S., Listyorini, S. (2016). Pengaruh Brand Image dan Perceived Quality terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Melalui Kepuasan Konsumen sebagai Variabel Intervening. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, 5(1). https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/jiab/article/view/10399/10101

Sopiah, S., Sangadji, S. (2016). Salesmanship (Kepenjualan). Jakarta PT: Bumi Aksara

Tjiptono, F.,.(2014). Pemasaran Jasa. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Wisnalmawati, W. (2008). Kepuasan Konsumen Bengkel Motor AHASS 1605 Seturan Yogyakarta Berdasarkan Dimensi Mutu Pelayanan. Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Bisnis, 13(3), 189-200
Published
2019-12-31
How to Cite
Yaksi, I., Komariah, K., & Ramdan, A. M. (2019). Determinasi Jaminan Layanan dan Perceived Quality terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pengguna Jasa Bengkel Honda AHASS 0501. JOMB: Journal of Management and Bussines, 1(2), 321-332. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v1i2.711
Abstract viewed = 25 times
pdf downloaded = 22 times