Analisis Retensi Pelanggan dan Switching Costs terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Indihome

  • Dwi Sri Wahyuni Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Erry Sunarya Universitas Muhammadiyah Kota Sukabumi
  • Nor Norisanti Universitas Muhammadiyah Kota Sukabumi

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of customer retention and switching costs simultaneously on the loyalty of Indihome customers at Witel Sukabumi. This research method is descriptive quantitative. The data analysis technique used in this study was multiple correlation, coefficient of determination (R2), multiple linear regression analysis technique and F. The results showed, Adjusted R Square was 0.465 (46.5%). This means that the variation of customer loyalty can be explained by the second independent variable, namely customer retention and switching costs, while the remaining 53.5% (100%-46.5% = 53.5%) is another factor outside the study. In conclusion, customer retention and switching costs have a positive and significant effect on customer loyalty simultaneously.

Keywords: Customer Loyalty, Customer Retention, Switching Costs

References

Burnham, T. A., Frels, J. K., & Mahajan, V. (2003). Consumer Switching Cost: A Typology, Antecedents and Consequences. Journal of The Academy of Marketing Science, 31(1), 33-58. https://www.deepdyve.com/lp/springer-journals/consumer-switching-costs-a-typology-antecedents-and-consequences-fxCnifVmbA

Buttle, F. (2004). Mengelola Siklus Hidup Pelanggan: perawatan (Retention) dan Pengemmbangan Pelanggan. Malang: Bayumedia Publising

Hurriyati, R. M. (2010). Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabeta

Griffin, J. (2002). Customer Loyalty. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga

Griffin, J. (2005). Customer Loyalty, Menumbuhkan dan Mempertahankan Kesetiaan Pelanggan. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga

Ratih, H. I. W. (2008). Pengaruh Pemasaran Eksperiensial terhadap Retensi Pelanggan pada Pengunjung Resort & SPA Kampung Sampireun. Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen bisnis (Strategic), 8(1), 67-76. https://ejournal.upi.edu/index.php/strategic/article/view/995

Sheng-Yen, Y. (2015). Managing Perceived Risk for Customer Retention in e-Commerce the Role of Switching. Information and Computer Security, 23(2), 145-150. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/ICS-12-2013-0088

Simbolon, F. (2011). Pengaruh Switching Costs terhadap Customer Retention pada Industri Perbankan di Indonesia. Binus Business Review, 2(2), 1-10. https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/167662-ID-pengaruh-switching-costs-terhadap-custom.pdf

Sri, M. N., & Waseso, S. (2014). The Influence of Custmoer Satisfation, Switching Cost and Trusts in a Brand on Customer Loyalty. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143, 1005-1019. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.07.546
Published
2022-03-26
How to Cite
Wahyuni, D., Sunarya, E., & Norisanti, N. (2022). Analisis Retensi Pelanggan dan Switching Costs terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Indihome. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(1), 99-107. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i1.741
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times