Peran Work Life Balance dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik terhadap Kinerja Karyawan

  • Annisa Drajat Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Nor Norisanti Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi
  • Faizal Mulia Z Universitas Muhammadiyah Sukabumi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the role of work life balance (balance between life inside work and outside work) and non-physical work environment on employee performance in clothing industry companies. This research method is using descriptive and associative methods. The data analysis technique used is validity test, reliability test, multiple linear analysis, including coefficient of determination test, multiple correlation coefficient and hypothesis submission using simultaneous test (F test). The results showed that the coefficient of determination test (R2) Work Life Balance and Non-Physical Work Environment affected 34.9%, the remaining 65.1% was influenced by other factors outside the study. Based on the multiple correlation coefficient test, it can be seen from the R value of 0.591%. This indicates that there is a strong relationship between Work Life Balance and Non-Physical Work Environment on Employee Performance. Based on the F test, the probability value of Sig. 0.000 <0.05 which means that together the Work Life Balance and Non-Physical Work Environment. In conclusion, the variables of Work Life Balance and Non-Physical Work Environment have a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Beautiful Global Clothing Sukabumi Regency.

Keywords: Non-Physical Work Environment, Employee Performance, Work Life Balance

References

Alfian, R. P. (2018). Pengaruh Work-Life Balance, Beban Kerja dan Gaya Kepemimpinan terhadap Kinerja Pegawai PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (PERSERO) TBK, Kantor Cabang Manado. Jurnal Riset Bisnis dan Manajemen, 6(4), 354-355. https://ejournal.unsrat.ac.id/index.php/jrbm/article/view/21076/20787

Bangun, W. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Erlangga

Diah, L. Q. (2018). Pengaruh Work Life Balance terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Yayasan Insan Permata). Skripsi. BINUS, Jakarta Barat

Hudson, J. Q., & Chaudhary, K. (2005). Therapeutic Approach for The Management of Complication, dalam Dipiro, J.T., 6 th, Pharmacotherapy APathophysiologic Approach. Philadelphia: Apleton and Large

Nur, I. M., & Kadarisman, H. (2017). Pengaruh Work-Life Balance dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan (Studi pada Perawat RS Lavalette Malang Tahun 2016). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 49(1): 58-68. https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/136362-ID-pengaruh-work-life-balance-dan-lingkunga.pdf

Sedarmayanti, S. (2001) Tata Kerja dan Produktifitas Kerja: Suatu Tinjauan Dari Aspek Egronomic Atau Kaitan Antara Manusia dengan Lingkungan Kerjanya. Bandung: Mandar Maju

Rivalita, C., & Ferdian, A. (2020). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Outsource Cleaning Service di Universitas Telkom. JMM Online, 4(4), 501-513. http://www.e-jurnalmitramanajemen.com/index.php/jmm/article/view/361/322

Wursanto, W. (2009). Lingkungan Kerja fisik dan Non Fisik. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka

Yayang, K. S. (2020). Pengaruh Work Life Balance, dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru Wanita di SMAN 3 Kediri. Otonomi, 20(1), 138-147. https://ejournal.uniska-kediri.ac.id/index.php/otonomi/article/download/1235/919/
Published
2022-03-26
How to Cite
Drajat, A., Norisanti, N., & Z, F. (2022). Peran Work Life Balance dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Journal of Management and Bussines (JOMB), 4(1), 128-136. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/jomb.v4i1.756
Abstract viewed = 0 times
pdf downloaded = 0 times