Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Akademi Maritim Cirebon

  • Fereddy Siagian Akademi Maritim Ceribon

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to find out and analyze studies on the effect of teamwork on employee performance. This research is a quantitative descriptive study with a total sample of 51 respondents, while the sampling technique uses probability sampling method using simple random sampling technique. The results showed that the teamwork variable was obtained by t count (13,170)> t table (2,011). Then the teamwork variable partially influences the employee performance variable, with a sig value of 0,000 <from the value of 0.05. With the value of R Square obtained results of 0.783, this means that teamwork variables influence the change in Y of 0.783 or in other words the effect of the independent variables on the dependent variable is 78.3% while the remaining 21.7% is caused by other variables not included researched within a research framework. Conclusion, the value of the Multiple Correlation Coefficient (R) obtained a value of 0.885 shows that there is a very strong joint relationship between the independent variables of Team Cooperation to the dependent variable, namely Employee Performance.

Keywords: Team Cooperation, Employee Performance

References

Bull, R. C. (2010). Moving from Project Manajement to LeadershipManajement: a Pratical Guide to Leading Groups. USA: CRS Press

Gustian, G. (2016). Pengaruh Disiplin dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PD. Barokah Mandiri Bandung. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Pasundan

Kaswan, K. (2014). Leadership and Teamworking, Membangun Tim yang Efektif dan Berkinerja Tinggi Melalui kepemimpinan. Bandung: Alfabeta

Nugrohoseno, D & Pratiwi, W. K. (2014). Pengaruh Kepribadian terhadap Kerjasama Tim dan Dampaknya terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, 2(3). http://id.portalgaruda.org/index

Rahma, A. (2016). Pengaruh Penerapan Konsep Team Work dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Sunan Kalijaga Kabupaten Demak). Jurnal Manajemen Dipenogoro, 5(04)

Saefullah, K, & Tisnawati, E. (2012). Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group

Sedarmayanti, S. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, (Edisi Kelima). Bandung: Rafika Aditama

Shabri, A., & Safitri, H. M. (2012). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Kerjasama Tim, dan Gaya Komunikasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja serta Dampaknya terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Sekretariat Daerah Kota Sabang. Jurnal Manajemen, 2(1).www.rp2uprodipps.unsyiah.ac.id/Jurnalmm/index

Sirait, R. (2014). Pengaruh Pengawasan dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Efektivitas Kerja Tenaga Pendidik di SMK Bisnis Manajemen Yayasan Perguruan Trisakti Lubuk Pakam. Skripsi. USU

Subkhi, A. & Jauhar, M. (2013). Pengantar Teori dan Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustaka
Published
2020-06-28
How to Cite
Siagian, F. (2020). Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Akademi Maritim Cirebon. Alignment:Journal of Administration and Educational Management, 3(1), 20-26. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/alignment.v3i1.1275
Abstract viewed = 118 times
pdf downloaded = 121 times