COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- The sole owner of the copyright is the author of each article.
- Just a few of the rights that authors retain in their published works are listed on this page.
- The author notes that The Journal of JOSING: Journal of Nursing and Health is the first work to employ a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC).
- Authors can enter writings separately and arrange non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (for example: sent to the author's institutional repository, publication in books, etc.) by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the JOSING: Journal of Nursing and Health.
- Safeguards the author that the original work they have created has never been published before, is protected by their own copyright, and does not contain any claims that violate the law or the rights of others.
- Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that, if more than one author participated to the creation of the article, each co-author has granted permission for him or her to accept the copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf and has agreed to notify the co-authors of this policy. JOSING: Journal of Nursing and Health will not be held liable for anything that may come about as a result of the author's internal attitude.
JOSING: Journal of Nursing and Health is released under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC). Users are free to modify, improve, and produce derivative works for their own noncommercial use, but they are not obligated to attribute you or give derivative works the same kind of license as the original work.