Peran Insentif dan Jaminan Sosial dalam Meningkatkan Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Gondari Media Pratama Padang

  • Lenny Hasan Universitas Tamansiswa Padang
  • M. Yusri Syah Putra Universities Tamansiswa Padang
  • Liza Zulbahri Universities Tamansiswa Padang

Abstract

There are several factors that affect employees at work, so that it gives an impact on work performance generated by employees, while the factors in the form of incentives and social security provided by the company. This study aims to determine the effect of incentives and social security on the work performance of employees of PT. Gondari Media Pratama Padang partially or simultaneously. The research method used is quantitative. The sampling technique used is saturated sampling, so the sample is 60 respondents. Data analysis techniques used are multiple linear regression, t test, F test and coefficient of determination. Based on the partial test results found that incentives and social security have a positive and significant effect on the work performance of employees of PT. Gondari Media Pratama Padang because the significant value <alpha (α) = 0.05. The results of testing together found that incentives and social security have a positive and significant effect on the work performance of PT. Gondari Media Pratama Padang because the significant value <alpha (α) = 0.05. Based on the test results the coefficient of determination is known as Adjusted R-Square value of 0.480, meaning that the ability of the incentive variable (X1) and social security (X2) explains work performance by only 48% while the remaining 52% is explained by other variables not used in this study.

Keywords: Incentives, Social Security and Job Performance.

References

Hasibuan, M. (2014). Organisasi dan Motivasi Dasar Peningkatan Produktivitas. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kadarisman. (2014). Manajemen Kompensasi. Cetakan Kedua. Jakarta: Rajagrafindo Persada.

Kastalani, M. (2015). Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Di Badan Penanggulangan Bencana Daerah Kota Samarinda. Jurnal Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Mulawarman.

Prasetyo, T. (2015). Pengaruh Insentif Terhadap Prestasi Kerja (Studi Pada Karyawan Bagian Penjualan Dealer Sepeda Motor Merek Honda PT. Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Motor Pekanbaru). Program Studi Administrasi Bisnis FISIP Universitas Riau. Jom FISIP 2(2).

Purwati, A., & Satria, H. (2018). Pengaruh Perekrutan, Motivasi, Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada CV. Skala Sport Pekanbaru. PROCURATIO (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen), 5 (4), 418-429.

Rafica, Vivia, & Maya. (2017). Analisis Pemberian Tunjangan Sosial (Direct Reward) Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Seluruh Karyawan Jawa Timur Park, Malang. Stmik Asia Malang Jibeka, 11(2).

Sutrisno, E. (2016). Manjemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedelapan. Jakarta: Kencana Prenadamedia Group.
Published
2020-07-21
How to Cite
Hasan, L., Putra, M. Y., & Zulbahri, L. (2020). Peran Insentif dan Jaminan Sosial dalam Meningkatkan Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Gondari Media Pratama Padang. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 4(1), 10-18. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v4i1.1324
Abstract viewed = 39 times
PDF downloaded = 58 times