Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt.Tokai Texprint Indonesia

  • Uwais Rachman Karomi Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Nelly Martini Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of competence and work motivation on employee performance at PT. Tokai Texprint Indonesia. The method used is descriptive verification with quantitative methods, data collection techniques using simple random sampling. The number of samples in this study amounted to 170 respondents. The data analysis technique used is Path Analysis. The results of hypothesis testing are known to Sig. F < (0.000 < 0.05) indicates that there is a simultaneous significant effect of the variables of Competence and Work Motivation on Employee Performance. In addition, it can also be seen that Sig. t < (0.000 < 0.05) indicates that there is a partially significant effect of the variables of Competence and Work Motivation on Employee Performance. The R Square value is 0.840 or 84.0%. This means that the Competence and Work Motivation variables contribute to the Employee Performance variable by 84.0%. While the remaining 16% of Employee Performance variables will be influenced by other variables that are not discussed in this study.

 

Keywords: Competence, Work Motivation, Employee Performance

References

Bangun, W. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia . Bandung: Erlangga .
Dwiyanti, N. K., Heryana, K. K., & Susila, G. P. (2019). Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. BISMA Jurnal Manajemen. 5(2),1-8.
Edison, E., Anwar, Y., & Komariyah, I. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Erica, D., Suryani, I., Hoiriah, & Vidada, I. A. (2020). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Aneka Gas Industri Tbk. Jurnal Ecodemica, 52-58.
Hasibuan, M. S. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia . Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Purwati, A. A., & Satria, H. (2017). Pengaruh Perekrutan, Motivasi, Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada CV. Skala Sport Pekanbaru. Procuratio: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, 5(4), 418-429.
Priansa, D. J. (2014). Perencanaan & Pengembangan SDM. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sedarmayanti. (2011). Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil . Bandung: Rafika Aditama.
Sedarmayanti. (2012). Manajemen dan Komponen Terkait Lainnya. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sutedjo, A. S., & Mangkunegara, A. P. (2018). Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT. Inti Kebun Sejahtera. Bisnis dan Manajemen (BISMA), 120-129.
Usman, H. (2016). Manajemen Teori, Praktik dan Riset Pendidikan (Kedua). Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Wibisono, D. (2011). Manajemen Kinerja Korporasi dan Organisasi . Jakarta: Erlangga.
Winardi. (2016). Kepemimpinan dalam Manajemen . Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Published
2021-12-21
How to Cite
Karomi, U., & Martini, N. (2021). Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt.Tokai Texprint Indonesia. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 5(1), 556-565. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v5i1.1998
Abstract viewed = 2 times
PDF downloaded = 0 times