Pengaruh Komunikasi, Kepemimpinan dan Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Jaya Anugrah Sukses Abadi

  • Cindy Marceline Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Demak Claudia Yosephine Simanjuntak Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Claudia Lorenza Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Albert Albert Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

The importance of Human Resources needs to be realized by every level of management in the company, in order to improve the company's development. This research was conducted by researchers with the aim of testing and analyzing the influence of communication, leadership and incentives on employee performance at PT. Jaya Anugrah Sukses Abadi. In this study, the method used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis. Where the total population amounted to 176 consumers and the number of samples in this study amounted to 122 consumers. From the results of this study conducted by researchers, it was found that partially and simultaneously the quality of communication, leadership and incentives had a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. Jaya Anugrah Sukses Abadi. The coefficient of determination is 0.653 which means 65.3% of employee performance which can be explained by communication, leadership and incentives, while the remaining 34.7% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords: Incentives; Leadership; Employee performance; Communication.

References

Badeni. (2013). Kepemimpinan dan Prilaku Organisasi. Bandung: Alfabeta
Feriyanto, Andri & Shyta, Endang Triana. (2015). Pengantar Manajemen (3 in 1). Kebumen: Mediatera.
Hartatik, & Puji I. (2014). Buku Praktis Mengembangkan SDM. Jogjakarta: Suka Buku
Kiswanto, M. (2010). Pengaruh kepemimpinan dan komunikasi terhadap kinerja karyawan Kaltim Pos Samarinda. Jurnal Eksis, 6(1), 1429-1439.
Lubis, F. R. A., Junaidi, J., Lubis, Y., & Lubis, S. (2019). Pengaruh Kualitas Sumber Daya Manusia (Sdm) Terhadap Efektifitas Kerja Dan Implikasinya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pelaksana Di PT. Perkebunan Nusantara II (Persero). JURNAL AGRICA, 12(2), 103-109.

Mangkunegara, A.A. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Mulyadi. (2015). Akuntansi Biaya, Edisi 5. Yogyakarta : Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen YKPN.
Sutrisno, E. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia(Cetakan ke tujuh). Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Siagian, T. S., & Khair, H. (2018). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen, 1(1), 59-70.
Subianto, M. (2016). Pengaruh Gaji dan Insentif terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Serba Mulia Auto di Kabupaten Kutai Barat. Jurnal. Kalimantan Timur, Universitas Mulawarman.(http://ejournal. adbisnis. fisipunmul. ac. id/handle), Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 4(03).
Suryanto, D. (2020). Pengaruh Motivasi dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai dengan Kompensasi sebagai Variabel Intervening. Management Studies and Entrepreneurship Journal (MSEJ), 1(2), 98-109.
Sitompul, S. S., & Saragih, Y. O. (2020). Pengaruh Insentif Finansial, Insentif Non Finansial dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Pegadaian (Persero). Management Studies and Entrepreneurship Journal (MSEJ), 1(1), 13-24.
Published
2021-03-12
How to Cite
Marceline, C., Simanjuntak, D., Lorenza, C., & Albert, A. (2021). Pengaruh Komunikasi, Kepemimpinan dan Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Jaya Anugrah Sukses Abadi. COSTING : Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting, 4(2), 557-564. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.31539/costing.v4i2.2036
Abstract viewed = 19 times
PDF downloaded = 29 times