Pengaruh Kapabilitas Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Bisnis (Studi Pada PT. Sanjaya Rezeki Mas Karawang)

  • Hendra Susila Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Dede Jajang Suyaman Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Sonny Hersona GW Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of organizational capabilities on the business performance of PT Senjaya Rejeki Mas Karawang. The method used in this research is descriptive and verification analysis with a quantitative approach. The sampling technique used in this research is simple random sampling. The number of samples used were 114 respondents. The data analysis technique used is a simple regression analysis technique with the help of the SPSS version 18 application. The results of this study indicate that the organizational capabilities and business performance of PT Senjaya Rejeki Mas Karawang are currently good. And verifiably the results of this study show that organizational capability has a positive and significant effect on the business performance of PT Senjaya Rejeki Mas Karawang by 73.5%. While the remaining 26.5% comes from other factors not examined.

Keywords: organizational capability, business performance

References

Setiawan,Adi.(2018). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan,Motivasi Kerja Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus pada PT MITRA PINASTHIKA MUSTIKA di Jombang).STIE Malangkucecwara.
Adiputra, I. P. P., & Mandala, K. (2017). Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Kapabilitas Terhadap Keunggulan Kompetitif Dan Kinerja Perusahaan. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 6(11), 6090–6119.
Cruz-Ros, S., & Gonzalez-Cruz, T. F. (2015). Service firm capabilities and performance: Contingent analysis of customer contact. Journal of Business Research, 68(7), 1612–1621. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2015.02.005.
Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25.Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Hendri, M. (2017). Mindset Kewirausahaan, Kapabilitas Organisasi Usaha Mikro, Pelatihan Kewirausahaan Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Bisnis Melalui Strategi Inovasi (Survey pada Wirausaha Baru Jawa Barat berbisnis Makanan dan Minuman). Disertasi. Universitas Pasundan Bandung.
Peraturan Daerah No. 21 Tahun 1997 tentang Retribusi Pasar.
Peraturan Daerah Kabupaten Karawang Nomor 20 Tahun 2016 Tentang Penataan Dan Pembinaan Pasar Rakyat, Pusat Perbelanjaan Dan Toko Swalayan.
Suharyono. (2020). Analisis Kinerja Pemerintah Provinsi Di Indonesia. Jurnal Neraca,Vol.4 No.1,Juni 2020: 11- 25.
Sugiyono (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alphabet.
Sedarmayanti. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama
Sedyoningsih, Y., Sariwulan, T., Sahud, U., Nurjanah, S., & Gazali. (2022). Meningkatkan Kinerja Perusahaan Melalui Kapabilitas Organisasi, Strategi Supply Chain Management Dan Strategi Human Resource Management. Economy Deposit Journal (E-DJ), 4, 234.
Surat Keputusan Bupati Karawang Nomor : 511.2/1479/Huk Tertanggal : 30 Desember 2011 Tentang : Pelimpahan Pengelolaan Pasar Johar Kepada PT Senjaya Rejeki Mas.
www.BaskomNews, 2021, diakses tanggal 24 Desember 2022.
www.jurnal.id, 2022, diakses tanggal 24 Desember 2022.

.
Published
2023-07-14
Abstract viewed = 55 times
pdf downloaded = 77 times