Pengaruh Likuiditas, Modal Kerja, Pertumbuhan Penjualan Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Perusahaan Manafaktur Sektor industri Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) Periode 2019-2021.

  • Wilsa Betterment Road Sitepu Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Cipra Simanjuntak Universitas Prima Indonesia
  • Erika Novelina Lumban Gaol Universitas Prima Indonesia

Abstract

This research was conducted with the aim of obtaining information related to the effect of Liquidity, Working Capital, Sales Growth and Company Size on Profitability in manufacturing companies engaged in the consumer goods industry sector which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2019-2021 period. Purposive sampling technique was chosen to collect data in the study. After conducting research, the results obtained are: 1. Liquidity does not have a significant and positive effect on Profitability, 2. Working capital does not have a significant and negative effect on Profitability, 3. Sales Growth does not have a significant and positive effect on Profitability, 4 5. Company size does not significantly and negatively affect Profitability, 5. Liquidity, Working Capital, Sales Growth and Company Size influence significantly and positively simultaneously on Profitability. The test results of the Classical Assumption Test which go through the process of Normality Test, Multicollinearity Test, Autocorrelation Test, Heteroscedasticity Test, Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, Coefficient (R2), Hypothesis (F Test), Hypothesis (T Test). Adjusted R Square has a 35% effect on Profitability and the remaining 65% is influenced by other variables, namely TATO, DR and DER.

Keywords: Profitability; Liquidity; Working capital; Sales Growth; Company Size.

References

Anggarsari, L., & Aji, T. S. (2018). Pengaruh ukuran perusahaan, leverage, likuiditas, perputaran modal kerja dan pertumbuhan penjualan terhadap profitabilitas (sektor industri barang dan konsumsi yang terdaftar di bursa efek Indonesia periode 2013-2016). Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JIM), 6(4), 542–549.
Dewi & Adiwibowo, (2019) Andrean, M., & Herawati, T. (2019). Pengaruh Likuiditas, Leverage, dan Profitabilitas terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Properti dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014 – 2018. Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya., 53(9), 1–20.
Dewi, M. D. W., & Adiwibowo, A. S. (2019). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Liabilitas, Leverage, Pertumbuhan Penjualan, Dan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham (Konsisten Terdaftar Lq45 Periode Tahun 2014-2016). Diponegoro Journal of Accounting, 8(1), 1–15.
K., Simanjuntak, C., & Akuntansi, P. S. S.-. (2022). Pengaruh Financial Leverage , Modal Kerja , Pertumbuhan Penjualan , Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Manafaktur Sektor Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Dibursa Efek Indonesia (Bei) Periode Proposal Penelitian Skripsi 2022. 193304010215.
Likuiditas, P., Kerja, M., & Dan, P. P. (2022). Manufaktur Sektor Industri Barang Konsumsi Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia ( Bei ) Periode 2019-2021 Proposal Penelitian. 193304010215.
M., & Herawati, T. (2019). Pengaruh Likuiditas, Leverage, dan Profitabilitas terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Properti dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014 – 2018. Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya., 53(9), 1–20.
Andrean & Herawati, (2019)Andrean,
Andrean, M., & Herawati, T. (2019). Perusahaan, dan Profitabilitas terhadap harga saham (Studi kasus pada sub sektor makanan dan minuman yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jesya (Jurnal Ekonomi & Ekonomi Syariah), 4(1), 696–706. https://doi.org/10.36778/jesya.v4i1.372 https://www.idx.co.id/id https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylYfa_Q_JSfatHo9ZhZ9H1IKF2OtfjMh/view?usp=sharing
Winata et al., (2021) Pengaruh Likuiditas, Leverage, dan Profitabilitas terhadap Harga Saham pada Perusahaan Properti dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2014 – 2018. Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya., 53(9), 1–20.
Winata, J., Yunior, K., Olivia, O., & Sinaga, S. P. (2021). Pengaruh Struktur Modal, Ukuran Perusahaan, dan Profitabilitas terhadap harga saham (Studi kasus pada sub sektor makanan dan minuman yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jesya (Jurnal Ekonomi & Ekonomi Syariah), 4(1), 696–706. https://doi.org/10.36778/jesya.v4i1.372
Published
2023-04-04
Abstract viewed = 198 times
pdf downloaded = 114 times