Pengaruh Brand Image, Life Style Dan Store Atmosphere Terhadap Konsumen Studi Kepuasan Di Starbuck Citadel Square Ngaliyan Semarang

  • oktabrian Firhannusa Universitas Stikubank (UNISBANK) Semarang
  • Bambang Sutedjo Universitas Stikubank (UNISBANK) Semarang

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of lifestyle, brand image, store atmosphere on consumer satisfaction for Starbuck Coffee customers at Citadel Square Ngaliyan Semarang. This type of research uses quantitative methods and the technique used in this research is non-probability sampling with purposive sampling. In addition, the data collection method was carried out using a questionnaire. In the questionnaire, the Likert scale is used to measure the value of the items in the variables. The sample used was 70 respondents. The results of the t test show that the independent variables have a partial or independent effect on customer satisfaction. In this study it is also known that the determinant coefficient (R2) is 0.859 which means 85.9%. consumer satisfaction is influenced by lifestyle, brand image, and store atmosphere variables. Meanwhile, the remaining 14.1% of consumer satisfaction is explained by variables other than lifestyle, brand image, and store atmosphere. Based on the results of this study indicate that brand image, lifestyle, store atmosphere have a positive and significant impact on consumer satisfaction.

Keywords: brand image, lifestyle and store atmosphere, customer satisfaction, starbuck citadel square

References

Herliza, R., & Saputri, M. E. (2016). Brand image merupakan hal yang sangat penting bagi sebuah perusahaan. Brand Image adalah representasi dari keseluruhan persepsi terhadap merek dan dibentuk dari informasi dan pengalaman masa lalu terhadap merek itu. Journal Of Management, 3(2), 1949–1955. https://repository.telkomuniversity.ac.id/pustaka/116222/pengaruh-brand-image-terhadap-kepuasan-pelanggan-studi-pada-zara-di-mall-pvj-bandung-.html
Kusuma, M. H. (2021). Pengaruh Brand Image Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Konsumen (Studi Pada Pelanggan Kfc Cabang Baturaja). Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Unbara, 128–147. http://journal.unbara.ac.id/index.php/JMBU/article/view/1074
Legi, E., Lengkong, V., Rogi, M., Immanuel Miracle Legi, E., Lengkong, V. P., Rogi, M. H., & Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, J. (2023). the Influence of Brand Image, Store Atmosphere and Product Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Kopi Janji Jiwa Jilid 667 Tomohon. 2121 Jurnal EMBA, 10(4), 2121–2131.
Listiono, F. I. S., & Sugiarto, S. (2015). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Loyalitas Konsumen Dengankepuasan Konsumen Sebagai Variabel Intervening Di Libreria Eaterysurabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran PETRA, 1(1), 1–9.
Putri, L. H. (2014). Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Dan Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi pada Monopoli Cafe and Resto Soekarno Hatta Malang). 15(2).
Rahmat, A. (2017). A Rahmat: Path Analysis of Lifestyle and Brand Image Impact on Lipstick Buying. Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Dan Citra Merek Terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Pelanggan. Jurnal Manajemen/Volume XXI, No. 03, Oktober 2017, XXI(03), 350–362.
Published
2023-08-11
Abstract viewed = 44 times
pdf downloaded = 19 times